Who is single here?

Wirelessly posted

Lolz lolz u sound like my 14 yr old son who love tom Brady lolz

:eek3:

unfortunately Tom Brady is not homosexual, but someday he would confess so your son must be lucky.

:laugh2:

damn Rio, i thought it was you being single....duh....back to hunting now...

i have to show this here LOL
tattooofdog.jpg

I've been a single for almost 4 years, and I am 26 :/ I've been online dating websites for 3 years, and I haven't got any luck.

is there any lovely lady out there in Indiana? I refuse to share my information here, but you're welcome to send me a private message if you wish to know about me.

Who are man a woman from Philippines.. If man USA interest?

Hello
I am Deaf from Malaysia..

Who man interest as my friend frm philippines.. Who is man frm USA..
She is single for 3 years.. If man like a woman frm philippines.. Please man be must accept.. I am good as my friend frm philippines.. She very good and very kindness..She hate naked man don't want to not relationship that is not serious.. She likes a good attitude and honest man are also serious..
Thanks!!!!

Yep, women are hot and plenty at RIT... but not smart enough or available.

A lot of the hot chicks I know are alcoholics and drug addicts who have sex more times than you can fart.

That's disgusting. Hopes they're not ALL women, just one out of ten. But I really hates that. Why do they do it to themselves? Makes me remember a story... it's about the Four Legacies of Feminism, by Dennis Prager...

4 legacies of feminism

4 legacies of feminism
Dennis Prager counts high societal cost of Betty Friedan’s dream coming true

As we approach the 50th anniversary of the publication of Betty Friedan’s feminist magnum opus, “The Feminine Mystique,” we can have a perspective on feminism that was largely unavailable heretofore.

And that perspective doesn’t make feminism look good. Yes, women have more opportunities to achieve career success; they are now members of most Jewish and Christian clergy; women’s college sports teams are given huge amounts of money; and there are far more women in political positions of power. But the prices paid for these changes – four in particular – have been great, and they outweigh the gains for women, let alone for men and for society.

The first was the feminist message to young women to have sex just like men do. There’s no reason for young women to lead a different sexual life than men, they were told. Just as men can have sex with any woman solely for the sake of physical pleasure, women ought to be able to enjoy sex with any man just for the fun of it. The notion that the nature of a woman is to hope for at least the possibility of a long-term commitment from a man she sleeps with has been dismissed as sexist nonsense.

Phyllis Schlafly, the original “anti-feminist,” teams up with her niece in a tour-de-force defense of traditional womanhood — don’t miss “The Flipside of Feminism: What Conservative Women Know — and Men Can’t Say”

As a result, vast numbers of young American women had and continue to have what are called hook-ups, and for some of them it’s quite possible that no psychological or emotional price has been paid. But the majority of women who are promiscuous do pay prices. One is depression. New York Times columnist Roos Douthat recently summarized an academic study on the subject: “A young woman’s likelihood of depression rose steadily as her number of partners climbed and the present stability of her sex life diminished.”

Long before this study, I had learned from women callers to my radio show (an hour each week – “The Male-Female Hour” – is devoted to very honest discussion of sexual and other man-woman issues) that not only did female promiscuity coincide with depression, it also often had lasting effects on women’s ability to enjoy sex. Many married women told me that in order to have a normal sexual relationship with their husbands, they had to work through the negative aftereffects of early promiscuity – not trusting men, feeling used, seeing sex as unrelated to love and disdaining their husband’s sexual overtures. And many said they still couldn’t have a normal sex life with their husbands.

The second awful legacy of feminism has been the belief among women that they can and should postpone marriage until they develop their careers – and that only then should they seriously consider looking for a husband. Thus, the decade or more during which women have the best chance to attract men is spent being preoccupied with developing a career. Again, I cite women callers to my radio show over the past 20 years who have sadly looked back at what they now, at age 40, regard as 20 wasted years. Sure, these frequently bright and talented women have a fine career. But most women are not programed to prefer a great career to a great man and a family. They feel they were sold a bill of goods at college and by the media.

And they were. It turns out that most women without a man do worse in life than fish without bicycles.

The third sad feminist legacy: So many women – and men – have bought into the notion that women should work outside the home that for the first time in American history, and perhaps world history, vast numbers of children are not primarily raised by their mothers or even by an extended family member. Instead they are raised for a significant part of their childhood by nannies and by workers at day care centers. Whatever feminists may say about their only advocating choices, everyone knows the truth: Feminism regards work outside the home as more elevating, honorable and personally productive than full-time mothering and homemaking.

And the fourth awful legacy of feminism has been the de-masculinization of men. For all of higher civilization’s recorded history, becoming a man was defined overwhelmingly as taking responsibility for a family. That notion – indeed the notion of masculinity itself – is regarded by feminism as the worst of sins: patriarchy.

Men need a role, or they become, as the title of George Gilder’s classic book on single men describes them, “Naked Nomads.” In little more than a generation, feminism has obliterated roles. If you wonder why so many men choose not to get married, the answer lies in large part in the contemporary devaluation of the husband and of the father – of men as men, in other words. Most men want to be honored in some way – as a husband, a father, a provider, as an accomplished something; they don’t want merely to be “equal partners” with a wife.

In sum, thanks to feminism, very many women slept with too many men for their own happiness; postponed marriage too long to find the right man to marry; are having hired hands do much of the raising of their children; and now find they are dating boy-men because manly men are so rare.

Feminism exemplifies the truth of the saying, “Be careful what you wish for – you may get it.”

So you see, women are worse off than they was before. It's like the "hoisted by their own petards" kind of thing.

The only women that are happier, healthier, and truly they are as real motherse, and equals with their true love husbands, who are real fathers of their kids... are BIBLICAL.

Biblical women are better women; more faithful, more honest, more trustworthy, and they are TRUE rare gems. They do not go to pubs, bars, to get drunk, to get stoned, to be used as pieces of meat by strange men who uses them and then throw them out like pieces of trash.

Biblical women are faithful loving women, and they are true loving mothers. The best a man want in a wife.

So it's sad that most women do not know this. It might help them stop being depressed, so they'll reach for pills and booze to get rid of the empty feelings that gnaw at their insides.

When they know there's a happy path that leads to God, through Jesus, then they'll change their life for the better and stop being silly about eating pills and drinking booze in order to numb their pain of being lonely or whatever.

Singlehood is a good time to set your priorities straight; build a life and always be SURE of the man you're with. NEVER have sex before marriage, EVER. Sex is pure, it should only be for JOINING the Man and the Woman together, an act of union that is out of LOVE, not lust. That is why biblical love is based on true love, nothing about lust.

Never give your sex away. Always COURT the chosen one, get to know him or her, and be SURE of his or her faithfulness, trustworthiness, and so on... so you'd know what you're getting into when you choose him or her... better to take as long as a year or two or three, that way you can be SURE... when he or she slips up and proves to be unfaithful, untrustworthy, then you'll know and move on... to find someone who is more WORTHY of YOUR trust, faithfulness, and so on.

This is far better than lviing with a man or woman who is unfaithful, untrustworthy, and the like. I know what it was like and I will never go to hell with such a woman ever again.

She must proves to me that she is worthy of my love, of my faithfulness, of my trustworthyiness... nothing less can do. If she proves it, then we'll have a happy life. If not, then I moves on and find someone else.

Along the way I am comfortable with my singlehood. I do not worry about being alone or lonely. It helps me to strengthens my mind, my body, my faith.

So when the right woman comes along, she gets the best benefits of what I am, a strong man with true love in his heart. Now that's a good way for women to understand, it works the same for men and women.

Biblical love is better than worldly "love", which is fickle. Biblical lvoe means staying by your man or woman and for life, through sickness and health, through bad times and good times. Thta's what real love is all about.

People needs to tell the lost girls and women that they do not really needs to drug up and booze up, nor do they needs to whore around. They have no need of that. All they needs is someone to speak to them of this one thing, that Jesus DOES loves them, UNCONDITIONALLY, and that they needs to udnerstand that love is not in sex, but with a real man who loves them, flaws and all. It's that simple.

The world demands that if a woman wants to be equal, she better have sex with them, but that's WRONG. She do not HAVE TO have sex with them. She have the right to say NO. Nor does she have to eat drugs, nor does she have to drink booze. She doesn't have to. It's that simple.

Jesus does not demands that you have sex, or takes drugs or booze. All Jesus cares about is that you have peace of mind, and knows that He loves you, and that you don't have to do bad things in order to find some miniscule of happiness by dubious men who only wants one thing from you. You do not have to. You merely wait and always DISCERN the men until you see the right one who is truly biblical, it's easy to see them amidst the ugly ones...

Don't ruin your health because of the wrong men. Never do that.

Wait, bide your time, do your work, study, achieve your dreams, and meanwhile study Jesus and His works, and walk with Him, and in time He will leads you to the right woman or man that you will know is true biblical woman or man.

Bliss after marriage, that's what sex is all about.

Sure, we sins now and then, that's our nature, for we are SIN-nature, we cannot cut sin out of our lives. The next best thing is to repent our sins once, and claim Jesus' promise of salvation, and believe and have faith on Him, and then, sin less and less often as our spirits are strengthened by the Holy Spirit, and in time we'll find our true love, and we loves each other so big it's amazing. Vastly better than the usual worldly love that are like a pale shadow.

So there you go. Find biblical men or women. Best thing is to become biblical, and go out there and witness others to biblical way of life. This is how the wrold will clean itself up... but it won't work if no one is bother to do it. This is my bid to spread the message, that women have no need to be sluts in order to find love. There is no love in being sluts, for men and women. There is only true love in biblical way of life. No other way of life can do this.

I hoeps you'll have alot to think about all this.

No worries, it's all good.

Yep!

During the past few years, I've met women more than once at parties... and they don't remember me. ;)

I met one girl at a bar, nice gal. Only she had too much to drink. A few days later, I saw her at school. She didn't remember me. Again, I met her at a party... drunk again. Met her in person, still didn't remember me. Finally, I met her in person when she was sober on campus and introduced myself. She now remembers me. However, she still drinks and smokes too much to a point where she doesn't remember me well when she's drunk and stoned.

There's another gal who gets drunk and stoned 3 to 4 times a week. She got pregnant at least 3 times, and forced a miscarriage on all of them. She didn't want to face an abortion. So, she went out and got drunk/stoned some more.

Memory problbems comes from too much frying your brains with booze. She dont' know it, but when she gets older she'll get Alziemers! IF she's in college, then she should know, but the way her behaviour shows, she either dont' care and wants to be fried, or else, she doesn't know and no one told her, then it's her own fault, for being self-destructive.

It's such a pity and a waste of life. If only she found Jesus, she would understand that being biblical is better than drinking booze and eating pills and being fried out of her skull while strange men uses her like a piece of meat. Poor girl. She's in hell already, of her own making. Will you tell her?

how long?

way too long but maybe i am too picky. uh lets see... about 5 years? didnt have too much luck with the cute deaf guy i met. i sorta thought he got the idea i thought he was cute when i kept talking to him. or is the whole dense thing because he is a guy?

btw my intro:

i am hearing and am in fort worth area. started learning asl on my own at age eighteen when i met my first deaf guy while working in a movie theater. we didnt have any paper because other cashiers drew all over it so i learned to sign some basic words and added to it over the years. Recently I have felt a calling to resurrect my sign language and have been working hard on it since christmas. i believe helping others is a high calling.

I am still single almost over 4 months after breakup with a jerk. I feel more peace and space but I am not in rush to seeking Mr. right.

damn Rio, i thought it was you being single....duh....back to hunting now...

I am single, but I met someone and getting to know him. I am sure you will find the gal who will win your heart :)

Back