Who is single here?

i read the posting, everybody wanna have a boyfriend or a man ;)
me? nooo, i wanna be a long time as single ;) .. i am a single for 4 years .. and i am happy ;) :) good luck =D

I do have a girlfriend, but she isn't ready to be tied down yet. She seems to want to see different people, but at the same time not lose me. She wants me, but wants to experience dating for a little bit as she has never dated in her life. I am her first boy friend.

I have told her that if she wants to see other people, then I would like to see other people.

I don't know if you want to call me single or not. Either way, I'm in Chicago area. I don't mind 3-4 hour long distance relationship. No 10 hour driving, please.

I do have a girlfriend, but she isn't ready to be tied down yet. She seems to want to see different people, but at the same time not lose me. She wants me, but wants to experience dating for a little bit as she has never dated in her life. I am her first boy friend.

I have told her that if she wants to see other people, then I would like to see other people.

I don't know if you want to call me single or not. Either way, I'm in Chicago area. I don't mind 3-4 hour long distance relationship. No 10 hour driving, please.

You are single when you are not attached in any way. :thumb:

well dereksbicycle, I would not be interested in dating a guy who openly says he has a girlfriend yet would dump her if I express interest. That's not cool. If he could do that to her, how do I know he won't do that to me as well?

well dereksbicycle, I would not be interested in dating a guy who openly says he has a girlfriend yet would dump her if I express interest. That's not cool. If he could do that to her, how do I know he won't do that to me as well?

also not cool because he would have obviously shown extreme selfishness and have no feelings for others after all he was just after a fuck or a brag so shallow.
I, too wouldnt date a woman who dumps men at a whim, (unless that if you're a player and know the score) but im not that type i wouldnt know how to live with myself if i did such a thing. Had a few near misses with women and many of them were heartless, using bitches. They ALWAYS amazes me at first with their charm, now i see 'charm' as nothing more than a verbal 'makeup' or for d/Deaf a 'communicative makeup' they do it to advertise themselves which is NOT the same as being themselves. THeir true ugly self become apparent later....often when its too late to avoid being fucked over...

just my 2 cents...
btw..Deafcaroline truth be told, i would love to date you but Im in New Zealand so out of luck there...

Depends on how you want to define Single ;) I ended things with my sons father in May 2006. I have dated quite a few men, lasting 1 week to 1 1/2 months. I dated another man for 3 months. I have been "seeing" a guy off and on for the past 5 months, but we are just "FRIENDS" lol So, im SINGLE :) I want a daddy for my HoH son... and a best friend, husband, lover for ME :)

Hard to for difficult single because not easy probably supposed! happened it!

sometimes you have to make your own luck...oh that would be more for jobs, but romances again hmm you cant just expect a girl to say hello wanna a date? sometimes you have to make the first move..,(geez i need to too)

sometimes you have to make your own luck...oh that would be more for jobs, but romances again hmm you cant just expect a girl to say hello wanna a date? sometimes you have to make the first move..,(geez i need to too)

I wish be date said I mind date to girl! I ask my friends, I was sad, my friends she siad wrong me I am long time I have ex gf drug horrible! I heard it! stupid!

I figure out good wise on watch on personal person!:naughty: damn it I need to date

Well, it is much harder for deaf guys to ask a woman for a date b/c how can we communicate to them? We cant ask for phone #s, they dont know ASL. We're pretty much fucked.

Today, Im single and enjoying it b/c I dont have to deal with all of her barking and no bad-behavior kids. Good lord,thank you. It is great to be middle-age man b/c you can go to sleep not being horny. :lmao:

How are you doing..My name is Nancy..Am single and hearing woman..your profile look great and would like to know more about you.

Back