Who is single here?

Im doing well thank you for asking and yourself?

I'm doing alright. Just enjoying an ice, cold Miller Lite after a hard day's work!

Tell me more about yourself. Where are you from? Where do you you go to school? And what are some of your favorite hobbies?

I'm doing alright. Just enjoying an ice, cold Miller Lite after a hard day's work!

Tell me more about yourself. Where are you from? Where do you you go to school? And what are some of your favorite hobbies?
mate - take it to PMland (only when you reach 50 posts....)
we all wouldn't want to see you hitting with a chick on AD. :eek:

mate - take it to PMland (only when you reach 50 posts....)
we all wouldn't want to see you hitting with a chick on AD. :eek:

LOL.... thanks for reading my mind Jclarke.. ;)
although..I'd prefer not to PM ..just saying.

JClarke, you're totally right! I should respect the ladies. I guess I inherited the douchebaggedness that the males from the University of Iowa have pressed upon me.

Sorry about being a disrespectful, douche bag. Please except my sincere apologies.

Thanks and have a wonderful night!

JClarke, you're totally right! I should respect the ladies. I guess I inherited the douchebaggedness that the males from the University of Iowa have pressed upon me.

Sorry about being a disrespectful, douche bag. Please except my sincere apologies.

:wave:

looking for love

Lol!
I am from USA,Woodbridge Virginia

I am still single, my Hobbies are, Singing, reading, traveling & dancing,

I am tall, slim,fair, doing business online and wants to settle down with the rightful man at any part of the world...

yep,
I believe in a true love and i need a man who i will love and trust,
a man that will believe in God and also believe in a true love, a man that i will give all my love, my life, my heart and soul to,of which he must be ready to take good care of me in respective of what we are both passing through.

thanks i have to stop here now until i heard from you through mail to floram32@yahoo.com

In case you didn't understand what I meant by sandbaggers, Fargo has had flood after flood after flood so they have a lot of people bagging sand to ward off the water. ;)

In case you didn't understand what I meant by sandbaggers, Fargo has had flood after flood after flood so they have a lot of people bagging sand to ward off the water. ;)
oh my bad...:aw:
but I was just throwing a bit of humour...

Do they, teach much ab,out commas at the University, of, Iowa?,

No they do not teach us how to use commas properly; it's kind of expected. And stop picking on me :) It's not my fault, I'm stupid :d Haha.

I always put a comma where I think it's necessary. My ideas tend to be incomplete sometimes.

me, new member here, first comment from me here,.....single...been single for 7 years or so. there were some short encounters during some points though but not as seriously as "boyfriend/girlfriend" relationship. i am a bit old fashion, me, although im only 24 reaching 25 soon, i have a old fashion traits. that is i like to get married before going deep and asking her dad for permission b4 marrying her. its sadly rarely nowaday and its some fact that scares most gals off, so thats y i am still single and have been for long time. i also thought at some point i should wait a bit more when i get older cos at my age, the people at my age, are outgoing and doing silly stuff as to experience cos they just left school university and so on. so ill wait until they calm down lol. im a male from uk. profoundly deafness. i do bsl/sse. i dont know asl. ive practiced abcdef... in asl b4 but now i cant recall most of it and i would love to recap it and go on to highest level as fluent as deaf americans who use signs as their first language.

Back