Who is single here?

Dont even ask about age till much later... that when ya will know the person well enough to be comfortable and share some private info and etc... that's all... and beside, I think it would be rude to demand how old ya are and etc... that would basically be a turn off I would bet so...

Hmm I don't see it as being rude but maybe in 10years or so I will, maybe I am too young to care? (no Iam not calling anyone here old, just to clarify)

Hmm I don't see it as being rude but maybe in 10years or so I will, maybe I am too young to care? (no Iam not calling anyone here old, just to clarify)

same here. I guess there's a certain point later in life where you no longer get "how old are you?" question anymore. I still get them time to time now...but 10 years later, maybe I won't get asked that question anymore? LOL xD

WTF. GO to bar in Frederick with your fireman t-shirt, you probably get sixsome in one night.

Lol that made me laugh. I actually work part time security at a bar, too. I date here and there - just looking for the right one (or something close to it haha)

plus a sixsome I might have my hands full :-P

Last edited:
I'm solo

I've been solo .....4 about 2 months now.....I like it ....its less hasle......I do wut I want n there's no yelling.... don't have to call or check in....

Thanks to everyone who responded to matajan when he asked about my age. I did find that a bit intrusive and off-putting, especially when we had no conversation. Thanks everyone for having my back. :)

anyone besides me notice this thread is the most viewed and has the most replies to it, millions of people in the cities we live and yet so many are still disconnected

I've been single for 8 mos ......I haven't been tryin to put the ball and chain on ....

Back