Who is single here?

im looking for a good women

I have been single for 3 yrs... i haven't found mrs right and its been hard to find one.... if anyone interesting to chat and get to know more about me, please dont be shy, just sent me a mgs...smile:wave:

Been single for months.. finding someone special is hard for deafies here in my country (including me )

Have been single for almost two years now. I kind of like it. :D
Good guys who live in my town are taken and other dudes seem to live far away. If I'm dating someone, my requirement is he must like dogs and do obedience training as well. Even playing in French Ring too! Unfortunately not many guys want a girl who breaths, talks, and spends her life playing and training the dogs. I am that girl!

I've been single since I was 17. Hasn't been too bad, I must say. Gets a little lonely from time to time, but I'm extremely social so it's hard for me to get lonely. lol

Have been single for almost two years now. I kind of like it. :D
Good guys who live in my town are taken and other dudes seem to live far away. If I'm dating someone, my requirement is he must like dogs and do obedience training as well. Even playing in French Ring too! Unfortunately not many guys want a girl who breaths, talks, and spends her life playing and training the dogs. I am that girl!

then I'm your. *raise arm*

I am single for three years, I had a very happy, not Tokgo.I now look for a really good boyfriend,I like sincere, character very well, can understand.

Hi I m a single since october 2006 to still.
I m seeking for dating lady/seriuos relationships
Longer. Hey find me,wink.

Back