Who is single here?

Single too.. been single for a while. :)

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

Still not single. :P LOL

Still single. I don't care much for relationship. It sounds nice, but also complicated. Never was in one, nor I am in any hurry.

If relationship happens then it happens.

I am picky I think, lol. I don't really settle for anyone, I only have weakness for a kind man, a gentleman. At least I hope so, since everyone seems to like stereotypical women saying they go for jerks only.

Maybe that's why I have never found one yet, because I refused to date jerks. I really think there's too many jerks out there.

Wirelessly posted

lumbingmi said:
I would like to know who here is single and how long have you been single?

I have been single for 1 month now. :cool:

I been single for 5 yrs. It sucks.

Still single............

Because, I quote Jiro, you are "The Disgusting Man"....and gluck getting rid of the gigantic pimple on your arm and explaining your shit-spreader job to another gal besides me, Baldy. xD xD xD xD *pokes fun at PFH*

Btw, no, I'm not single now.

i can always find someone to like- i look in the phone book under "companions "
:laugh2:

sigghh.... why is it's hard for everyone thnk it's hard to get a person to like?

Someone once told me that finding someone is like chasing butterfly. If you try to chase butterfly, it would be scared and fly away from you. But if you don't chase or bother butterfly, it would come and land on your hand.

Do you agree with above statement?

Someone once told me that finding someone is like chasing butterfly. If you try to chase butterfly, it would be scared and fly away from you. But if you don't chase or bother butterfly, it would come and land on your hand.

Do you agree with above statement?

Nice paradoxical statement there my friend.

I'm single but there seems to be a cute girl in my class that I did not notice until today. I think she's a sign language interpreter for a ASL student at my college. I don't sign but I am not going to allow that to hold me back.

BTW, I have been single for years.

Nice paradoxical statement there my friend.

I'm single but there seems to be a cute girl in my class that I did not notice until today. I think she's a sign language interpreter for a ASL student at my college. I don't sign but I am not going to allow that to hold me back.

BTW, I have been single for years.

I'm just curious here, but how exactly was that a paradoxical statement? :hmm:

Back