Who is single here?

i think i been single for long time im 20 year old and since my last date was in april 2002?

that long time ago

That is a long time to be single especially at your age. You do date though, right? Just not hooked up with one person?

Oh yes I am single. Totally single for 2 months. I don't play games and I don't like guys that play games with me. GMC, I would like to introduce your ex to some of my exes, especially the last one. I did send you an email too!

Sounds fine by me... but trouble is.. I think we need to get together... over the emails and not here... :wave:

besides that, you were only what, 14? Sorry, took me a while to do the math

yes like that i think i had 3 girl
but 3 of them make me upset and stay away girl for long time
i tried hook up girl many time but they meanie to me

yes like that i think i had 3 girl
but 3 of them make me upset and stay away girl for long time
i tried hook up girl many time but they meanie to me

I see your point. I know how you feel. I been down that road myself.

So am I and still my ex is still giving me shit.. right across the street... OMG.. she dye her hair black.. and wearing black clothes... Makes me thank myself for getting rid of her ass... Just glad to be single.. and find the right lady... with class, and all...

The ex... She has no class... at all.. and niece is still cussing so bad.. I have to go inside.. just not to hear it! Some day this shit, will cease.. once the ex is shown the door...

Still single... :cool2:

oh i see

i am still single i have no plan to have relationship right now

oh i see

i am still single i have no plan to have relationship right now

Wasn't my fault... I knew trouble was coming... so time to get out of it... and thank god, that I ain't in this shit with her... but she is date a nasty guy... and all my friends and neighbors go:shock: and it is just gross...

Oh well she is HISTORY and I EXIST... cuz I have the smarter mind...:giggle::wave:

Wasn't my fault... I knew trouble was coming... so time to get out of it... and thank god, that I ain't in this shit with her... but she is date a nasty guy... and all my friends and neighbors go:shock: and it is just gross...

Oh well she is HISTORY and I EXIST... cuz I have the smarter mind...:giggle::wave:

i didn't say it is your fault but lucky you got out before it got worse :)
:wave: back

I'm prefer being single so I can concentrate on my studies and focus in getting a career :).

I'm prefer being single so I can concentrate on my studies and focus in getting a career :).

Same here. It work so well when I was in high school so I think I should continue that in college.

Sounds good, eh. University causing you a lot of stress, no?

University is very hard and yes, it can be stressful at times which is the reason why I would like to focus on studying :). I'm only 19, not bothered about not having a boyfriend right now, I've got my whole life ahead of me.

University is very hard and yes, it can be stressful at times which is the reason why I would like to focus on studying :). I'm only 19, not bothered about not having a boyfriend right now, I've got my whole life ahead of me.

Good plan - and good luck with your uni :)

OMG! yes I am getting more happy every day and have less depressed and "hate myself" moments. I take my family and extended family for granted for a lot of years during marriage. It was unintentional because we were always off doing things in the world on our time off, but realize now it is selfish and regret it. I am so close to my mom, dad, sisters, one brother, and especially all my neices and nephews. It my family which bringing me out of doldrums and really owe everything to them for their love. :ty:

Live is too short to go "hating ourselves" I could write a book on my full testimony here but I won't. Family is important to help out when your sick, crisis, etc.. Just as I would do the same for my own family.
I have my uncle's 6 year old, Yellow Labrador Retriever, Lucky whose fun loving and a girls' best friend. I love that dog, sounds crazy heehee I do enjoy being with him when I get a chance taking him out shopping to Petsmart, doggie dates, and rides in the car. I can't wait til Dec 25th the movie, Marley and Me will come out that day, its from the book Marley and Me makes you laugh and cry. I am still single and enjoying life til I met a sweet caring guy =)

lol been single for a while now i dont have a lot of luck with men hehe anyway not in rush for a new relationship but ya never know

I've been divorced once for 12 years so I am still single, but I hate being alonely for a long time because it's hard to find someone who I can trust to be with for good. I don't know what to do with my life anymore except God knows I really like the one guy very much because I have met him once in my lifetime otherwise I can't have him because he is married. Oh well, It's hard for me to let it go. I know my life was wasted of my time to wait for him, but I don't know why or how I feel about him. God knows it in my heart that I need a man really bad. Thats so why, I don't know what to do with my life...? Thank you for viewing my situation. Have a nice day.

Back