Who is single here?

HahaHaha! Me three! :lol:

:OT:
--- off point, I don't feel like reply new post.

Questions...

What can or will make you yearning to cheated on the one you love? Is it because of the lackness that you hadn't earned or taught to or by whomever, other than that; what's the real reason behind on the cheating? Can the reasons make the perceptive in women and men's opinions overlooked differently to cheat on their significants??

Single ! Time to leave ex and move on!

LOL to the two last posts above.

It's not that bad to be single. You can always date until the right one comes along.

I'm single, but seeing someone and she's not from Alldeaf. It has been like that for a few weeks so far since, as it didn't happen overnight. We're just getting to know and see how it goes.

Still single 4 me ever since my divorce was finalized. That was quite the liberating though after all this difficult situation progressed.

Now I feel happy in regards to what, when, and how I do things. I have been on a few road trip vactions by my self and when doing so the quite serenity, not to emention the spactacular

I'm single, but seeing someone and she's not from Alldeaf. It has been like that for a few weeks so far since, as it didn't happen overnight. We're just getting to know and see how it goes.

Same here. He is not from here, either and he is hearing. Love him to death! :lol: Will see him in person soon. :D

Congrats with your new significant other ! ;)

Same here. He is not from here, either and he is hearing. Love him to death! :lol: Will see him in person soon. :D

Congrats with your new significant other ! ;)

Thanks, Maria. Good luck on your behalf, too!

Just wanted to update my status....am currently single and looking but not gonna really look....just when it happens, you know. Things didn't work out with my date, but there's nothing to be sorry about as I don't feel bad about it.

Just wanted to update my status....am currently single and looking but not gonna really look....just when it happens, you know. Things didn't work out with my date, but there's nothing to be sorry about as I don't feel bad about it.

Sorry to hear that, mate. I am dealing the same thing here. :( :wiggle:

Aw, I am so sorry. But, hey - you haven't lose anything just yet, dude. :D
There's always plenty of fishes out there for ya. ;)

Still single 4 me ever since my divorce was finalized. That was quite the liberating though after all this difficult situation progressed.

Now I feel happy in regards to what, when, and how I do things. I have been on a few road trip vactions by my self and when doing so the quite serenity, not to emention the spactacular

Glad your happy, keep doing adventurous activities and enjoy life, its too short!

Back