Who is single here?

I am still single, still loving it. :lol::rofl::D

Live is too short to go "hating ourselves" I could write a book on my full testimony here but I won't. Family is important to help out when your sick, crisis, etc.. Just as I would do the same for my own family.
I have my uncle's 6 year old, Yellow Labrador Retriever, Lucky whose fun loving and a girls' best friend. I love that dog, sounds crazy heehee I do enjoy being with him when I get a chance taking him out shopping to Petsmart, doggie dates, and rides in the car. I can't wait til Dec 25th the movie, Marley and Me will come out that day, its from the book Marley and Me makes you laugh and cry. I am still single and enjoying life til I met a sweet caring guy =)

of course i date my dog hehe taking him out for walk and travel too

I'm single and will be studying computer science at Monmouth University for 2 or 3 more years. I have never date anyone since after 1999 to now.

check my status.. mmm i am still single rme! but who care!
it is better than be sorry lol!

i am single for 16 years excatly (today! )

I'm single and will be studying computer science at Monmouth University for 2 or 3 more years. I have never date anyone since after 1999 to now.

Hey that year I first came to Florida to live with my relatives.

You still live with your relative in Florida? Who is that avatar baby? Cute baby!

Yeah. I still live with my relatives and the avatar baby is my baby sister, KiaLea. I went to visit my birth mom in Maine. I met my little baby sister there, she almost 10 months old.

lol been single for a while now i dont have a lot of luck with men hehe anyway not in rush for a new relationship but ya never know

maybe your screename scares em away? :laugh2:

im just playin.

You'll meet the right guy probaly when you least expect it. Thats usually when its best :)

lol i have been single since i was 21 have dated a few men short term am now 32 and still single am not in rush to be in any sort of relationship

Back