Who is single here?

Just wanted to update my status....am currently single and looking but not gonna really look....just when it happens, you know. Things didn't work out with my date, but there's nothing to be sorry about as I don't feel bad about it.

Poor you but look on the bright side, Ghostwhisper is still avaialable :mrgreen:

Michigan isn't avialable. :P

So? I know you still have feellings for Ghostwhisper and everytime you look at Ghostwhisper's picture with her daughter, I know inside your heart that you wish that Ghostwhisper's daughter is your real daughter

So? I know you still have feellings for Ghostwhisper and everytime you look at Ghostwhisper's picture with her daughter, I know inside your heart that you wish that Ghostwhisper's daughter is your real daughter

They both are good friends. There's nothing wrong with it. :)

I'm currently single! Things happen when you are not looking, the right person comes to you when time is right. :D

Glad your happy, keep doing adventurous activities and enjoy life, its too short!

OMG! yes I am getting more happy every day and have less depressed and "hate myself" moments. I take my family and extended family for granted for a lot of years during marriage. It was unintentional because we were always off doing things in the world on our time off, but realize now it is selfish and regret it. I am so close to my mom, dad, sisters, one brother, and especially all my neices and nephews. It my family which bringing me out of doldrums and really owe everything to them for their love. :ty:

single... i used to have game when i could hear... now.. i'm not sure how to uhm.. "spit game" being hard of hearing.. it sdefinently a harder game to play.

oh my god jolie i wouldn't image that you and calvin broke up i am so sorry about that here is my HUGS take your time to heal i know what is like to break up from long time relationship smile hugs again

congrate cheri :D

for me i am still single oh well

So am I and still my ex is still giving me shit.. right across the street... OMG.. she dye her hair black.. and wearing black clothes... Makes me thank myself for getting rid of her ass... Just glad to be single.. and find the right lady... with class, and all...

The ex... She has no class... at all.. and niece is still cussing so bad.. I have to go inside.. just not to hear it! Some day this shit, will cease.. once the ex is shown the door...

Still single... :cool2:

I'm currently single! Things happen when you are not looking, the right person comes to you when time is right. :D

Yep... so true... Just like my mom used to say... "Don't go looking for love.. Let love find you!" Pretty much same thing same way...

Yes I am single!:cool2:

Oh yes I am single. Totally single for 2 months. I don't play games and I don't like guys that play games with me. GMC, I would like to introduce your ex to some of my exes, especially the last one. I did send you an email too!

Back