Who is single here?

Single is freedom and more independent but sometimes it is bored no lover as love of your life.. There are pros and cons about being single or have lover. Having lover in your life could be pain in ass if you pick wrong person then later end up. Some people are lucky pick right person and stay together for long time.

Single is freedom and more independent but sometimes it is bored no lover as love of your life.. There are pros and cons about being single or have lover. Having lover in your life could be pain in ass if you pick wrong person then later end up. Some people are lucky pick right person and stay together for long time.

Here's hope for you to find a right person :cheers:

I m amazing with some people who have been single for so long time like 1 year or more. My longest time being single has been only 4 months :D

Wow, Vampy seems like a lot of women at RIT do hard parties and getting stone How does that effect their education? Why are they in college for? For a screw up future? Or because their parents paid their way in? or just for the parties? :ugh3:

Wow, Vampy seems like a lot of women at RIT do hard parties and getting stone How does that effect their education? Why are they in college for? For a screw up future? Or because their parents paid their way in? or just for the parties? :ugh3:
Some end up leaving school.

Some end up getting pregnant.

Some end up flunking out.

Some end up getting low grades and barely passing.

:dunno:

Yep, women are hot and plenty at RIT... but not smart enough or available.

A lot of the hot chicks I know are alcoholics and drug addicts who have sex more times than you can fart.

It must be suck to be a good guy :(

Some end up leaving school.

Some end up getting pregnant.

Some end up flunking out.

Some end up getting low grades and barely passing.

:dunno:

I'm one of them :( I barely passed my grades - got sick too and left then came back but lost all motivation in that major -- o well. I partied but now i dont partied much anymore.

the longest time I was single was, that I can remember is about 2 or 3 years. I haven't been single since August 2005. I don't miss being single, I love every moment being with sweetheart. winks.

i do miss being single as i have been independent for long time and have all of the freedom excpet taking care of my son but i am not sorry getting married to my David. I am very happy!!!! :D

I'm single. Never been married. Last time I was close (thinking I would fall in love) she broke it off soon after my mom died of all things--and she did it in a really rude way. Ah well... her loss, huh? :(

I'm single. Never been married. Last time I was close (thinking I would fall in love) she broke it off soon after my mom died of all things--and she did it in a really rude way. Ah well... her loss, huh? :(

Ouch! That was very bad timing of that girl to break up with you just when you needed her most due to the death of your mom. God has a better gal for you just be patient. I am sorry to hear the loss of your mom. Yes, that is gal is missing out and her loss too.

Ouch! That was very bad timing of that girl to break up with you just when you needed her most due to the death of your mom. God has a better gal for you just be patient. I am sorry to hear the loss of your mom. Yes, that is gal is missing out and her loss too.

Heh. Thanks. It's been four years at least.

Heh. Thanks. It's been four years at least.

it sure was her loss as I think she couldn't handle the emotions you going through... maybe it was a good thing she left if you know what I mean.... what if something like this happens, will she be able to handle it... Maybe NOT!!.. smile.. hang in there...

Back