Who is single here?

Hi,

I know I haven't been around for a while. My boyfriend and I just recently called it off after having a 3 years relationship. Am I happy? I don't know. Only time will tell and time will heal. So, right now I am moving on with my life. I'm going to focus on my kids and myself. I need the time to heal with the heartbreak and the pain.

So, I'm here to say that I'm not going to be around for a while. Right now, I am not ready to get myself into anything else. I'm sorry this has to be done but I feel that it is time for me to put my life in order and to hope for the best.

It does not mean that I will forget about you guys because I won't. It's just that I have been going through a lot of stuffs lately, and lately, I've been on the emotional roller coaster. I will be back when I am completely healed and anew. How long will that be? I don't know how long it will take. It will take a while.

I hope you guys will understand why I'm doing this. Take Care. ;) :wave:

I'm sorry to hear about your break up. Hope you feel better soon as you take your time. :hug:

sorry to hear about that, jolie.. take your time but just dont forget us! :D

Hang in there! :hug:

I'm so sorry, Jolie. Breakup after long relationship can hurt bad and take time to heal. Take your time and come back when you're ready. I will keep you and your ex in my prayers that you guys will move on and look forward to new life in positive way.

Hugs!

I am sorry! :hug: I understand that you need a time to focus yourself and your kids. Just pop in when you can to say hello!
Hi,

I know I haven't been around for a while. My boyfriend and I just recently called it off after having a 3 years relationship. Am I happy? I don't know. Only time will tell and time will heal. So, right now I am moving on with my life. I'm going to focus on my kids and myself. I need the time to heal with the heartbreak and the pain.

So, I'm here to say that I'm not going to be around for a while. Right now, I am not ready to get myself into anything else. I'm sorry this has to be done but I feel that it is time for me to put my life in order and to hope for the best.

It does not mean that I will forget about you guys because I won't. It's just that I have been going through a lot of stuffs lately, and lately, I've been on the emotional roller coaster. I will be back when I am completely healed and anew. How long will that be? I don't know how long it will take. It will take a while.

Hi,

Awww...I am sorry. Hope u will feel better soon! :hug:

Hi,

take care and get heal i know it aint easy...The boys love ya more than anything...

Haha I did hit on one of AD members and I don't think he is interested. Oh well...

awww metroguy, I am sure u can meet a nice person at a deaf social in your area or someone else that might be interested in you in AD never know good luck!

Hi,

Oh God Jolie, Im so sorry to hear this :hug:

Still gophering around for a nice lady gopher to pair up and BONK!! hehe....hmm hope I get lucky soon or later...

JO I do hope ya will be alright... do focus on your life and your boys...we will wait for ya to be back among the gopherworld soon..hehe..

Still gophering around for a nice lady gopher to pair up and BONK!! hehe....hmm hope I get lucky soon or later...

JO I do hope ya will be alright... do focus on your life and your boys...we will wait for ya to be back among the gopherworld soon..hehe..

NS all you want a woman for is to BONK! :slap: ...:nono::nono::giggle:

Jolie, do take all the time you need and hope everyone will respect your privacy. I love ya sis, big :hugs:

i havnet hit on any of the members .. why would i ? i dont want them to think im desperate, no thanks! ha! :P

Back