Who is single here?

i'm single...age 34 years old, I do not have a girlfriend, never ... before ...:)

Divorced (thank god), currently single, as in nothing long term, i'm a fun guy so thats another story.
37 and counting ack.......

Divorced (thank god), currently single, as in nothing long term, i'm a fun guy so thats another story.
37 and counting ack.......

:cheers:

For the divorced (thank gid) ditto!!! Has it been long? Mine court date was in September

Divorced....more than once....Marriage isn't my thing...long-term relationships...4 or 5 years....but being a free bird was/is my choice....

I'm single. It's been long enough that I'm feeling withdrawal, but recent enough that I still miss him sometimes. There are a lot of people interested in me (too much - and I'm not the kind to get flattered, but scared instead), but I can't have a relationship unless I trust them 100%. I have close family that I don't trust that much. As such, all 4 of my exes were my best friends, and I'm still close with some of them. But that means that I can't have a casual relationship or even friends with benefits. It really sucks, because I want to.

I'm single as of about a month ago. I was heartbroken for a while, but then I realized our relationship wasn't as perfect or stable as it seemed. I'm currently conversing with one guy, who I like a lot, and is a lot better at ASL than me, which is actually very nice, and what I've been looking for for two years. :drool:

Lets see here.... *checks*......ah yeah, Im newly single..../facepalm

I am single again . The next man I meet he will be a keeper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Single, Unfortunately females get freaked out when I bust out the Saran Wrap and call me a "Creep". LOL.

Single since June 2008, so thats.......almost 6 years....I'm a single mom, and that makes it hard to find a guy who wants a ready made family. I'm 27 almost 28, I want to meet the right guy for me and build my family. I finally decided to put it in GOD's hands and he will send my "Mr. Right" to me when the time is right!! :) <3

I have been single since 2010. I have dated few times though. I hope there is a good man or woman for me in future.

I've been single for years and while I am strongly partial to live-in relationships, I do not believe in the concept of marriage (At least not Holy matrimony - Not to upset the religious ppl) so that's not even an option for me. Before anyone retorts with a response - No, It's not a distorted view or way of thinking. In fact, I'm actually surprised there's so many divorcees on here whom seem keen with trying for round 2 (or 3 or..yeah).

Back