Who is single here?

To the above description re"satanic nymphomania"-theological discussion suggests "satan" is a "pure spirit" thus impossible to react in such a "bodily manner".

I exclude computer screens-of course! Reality?

Come one Kalista, men are easy to figure out, most have 3 things on their mind, sex, where to get it, food afterwards. If you do not see them with an erection make them a sandwich.

Hold on ladies!!

Why it is so often for you ladies wanting to have a boyfriend compared to guys who have AS wants girlfriends? Very opposite sense of nature going on. I'm single too, and waiting for love to arrive.

I'm not sure how true are you michelleper, its your first post on this website and you seeking a boyfriend and sent out email address already? You from LA, isn't right in middle of morning there now?

Okay, remember what and how relationship works. I am a guy, I don't think about sex 24/7. I want true love relationship, then figure out the 7 important strategies before sex and marriage comes by. Does that sounds good for you all ladies? Start lining up :P

EDIT: Sorry Michelle, its 830am there. Its 1130pm here in Australia haha. All good :) Would I email you or?

Hold on ladies!!

Okay, remember what and how relationship works. I am a guy, I don't think about sex 24/7. I want true love relationship, then figure out the 7 important strategies before sex and marriage comes by. Does that sounds good for you all ladies? Start lining up :P
then there is something wrong with you. :shock:
correct that fast!

:lol:

Imagine how his skin folds smell.....:barf:

well I got slice of pizza under my left man boob, half a cheesesteak under my right backboob, sardines under right man boob and a stromboli under my belly flap for snack times. so I think I smell like jesery shore's snooki...

I always thought it was woman that are a pain in the ass?

well your not only one that thought women that are a pain in the ass. we think same thing toward men as well so what different about it?

who is single?

hey how does one even date if never done it before?.
how do u even get a date if ur not the type to ask guys out so how u get a guy to ask u out and go from there.

im not one to ask but prefer for a guy to ask me out as long as they r honest not lying cheat or drink and smoke no thanks.

anyone?????? like it to be close to my age 28

Back