Who Is in Their 40s?

Are you ashamed?

I don't like to reveal my age. That is why when I joined AD--I gave them my birthdate and when I was working on my profile, I omitted my birth year as it's really no one's bee's wax. :)

And I am curious to know why you want to know?

I am 55 years old young man !! Still very active.....
Any one deaf person know where I can play porker ?

To Lilylover72, :) I know you are married woman with a wonderful husband ;).
Do you know any one deaf woman in my under age? If not...no problem

I don't like to reveal my age. That is why when I joined AD--I gave them my birthdate and when I was working on my profile, I omitted my birth year as it's really no one's bee's wax. :)

And I am curious to know why you want to know?

I was just curious that's all :)

Pepsi is old enough to be my mother :o

I know she won't buy sprite for me because of coca cola brand.

man, i think im kinda younger in Alldeaf community, I recently became legal age in few months ago o.o

4 more years to go before I join your club...I am not ready! It feels like yesterday when my friends hosted a huge surprise bday party for me when I turned 29 years old and I am approaching 40s? It seems unreal.

lol shel90. I feel ya if i were in your age, i might as well to try find something to keep me away from feelings older

Im fear if i become old and wondering whats will happen to me after it, mmm O.O

man, i think im kinda younger in Alldeaf community, I recently became legal age in few months ago o.o

lol, there's few ADers that's younger than you.

Are you 18 or 21?

35 and still kicking @$$!!!

ultimatewarrior.gif

three more years before I join into the 40's club. No way.. I am too vain for that. :eek3:

im not yet to become 40 years old! but im now 27 years old but im still young but my dad tell me says i would get damn old! i dont think SO!

my dad is 55 years old and my mom almost 50 this August but im sure my parents always good health and never weak! but my parents get too old for that!

my 2 Aunt and one Uncle who still in 40's

Back