Who is going to Mexican Rivera?

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
My hubby and i are going... i hope that i will meet some of yall there.. Mexican Rivera, aug 16 to 23, 2009

i am not going
but i was glad to meet you last cruise smile it was great to meet you

I'm not going, Didn't you guys go to Mexico last year? Why again?

They went on EAST side of Mexico and now they go on WEST side of Mexico. It don't matter if go again or not. I wouldn't mind to go again..I've been to Mexico.

I am thinking of going but not sure yet. I have to ask my friend to see if shes interested to join. She traveled on cruise 10 times. She told me if I am going and she ll join. So I have to discuss with her.

They went on EAST side of Mexico and now they go on WEST side of Mexico. It don't matter if go again or not. I wouldn't mind to go again..I've been to Mexico.

I was asking those who went on the cruise to Mexico last year, I prefer to hear answers from them. :ty:

Must be nice to travel often. I wish I can afford that! Have fun!

why not can i go mexico again??? but all mexico part are same but different area so why not visit there?? i went east last yr but now this is west so why not?? LakeTahoe is right abt this..

why not can i go mexico again??? but all mexico part are same but different area so why not visit there?? i went east last yr but now this is west so why not?? LakeTahoe is right abt this..

:eek: I just asked an innocent question and some of you took it personal. Peace out

*walking away from this thread in silence*

I'm not going due all of my vacation paid are reserved in 1 week of June for trip to South Florida.

Have fun with your trip, TB.

Back