Who got snow?

Snowing now, but only an inch or so is expected.

<---is tired of the snow....want the green and spring time. Don't mind me.

I'm in the northeast, they are saying about 2" starting at around 1am and continuing into tomorrow....but I just walked the dogs and all the stars are out. So we'll see....just in case I stocked up on dog food, cat food, coffee, bagels, butter, milk and 2 family size boxes of Captain Crunch.

Snow will arrive late tonight, the National Weather Service says.

Light snow will develop across the western hills by midnight, and all areas are expected to have a dusting by daybreak, the agency said in a forecast this morning.

Tomorrow (Friday), the area will see periods of light snow, with snow accumulations of 1 to 2 inches in many areas by the afternoon commute.

More snow is expected tonight, with a chance of moderate snow in some areas, as an ocean storm passes southeast of Cape Cod late tomorrow evening, forecasters said.

It's a good thing that I already stocked up on my dry food and my kitten's cat food as well.

We got a bunch of the melted snow all day. Sunshine expected tomorrow.

There is snow here in Hillbillyville!!! Pics will come later when it is daylight. It's still snowing now. It's accumulating.

We have had so much here, what with the big blizzard before Christmas and what's accumulated since. We expect major flooding in the spring. :(

Snow is expected to hit here on Tuesday. I do not want any closings....

I heard that to bad I work from home so no snow day for me tomorrow :(

Yep, and my boss called, I have to go in tomorrow on the farm at 10. I don't know if we will do three gatherings or just two given the weather. It's going to be a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants day tomorrow as we have 5 chicken houses of laying hens to keep warm. I'm responsible for one of them completely. :shock:

Snow here. Additional snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches. Very windy. Near steady temperature in the upper 20s. Northeast winds 25 to 35 mph... Becoming north in the afternoon. Gusts up to 50 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

All schools are closed.

Snow here. Additional snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches. Very windy. Near steady temperature in the upper 20s. Northeast winds 25 to 35 mph... Becoming north in the afternoon. Gusts up to 50 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

All schools are closed.

Strange, we're both from the same city...yet we heard different forecasts. Clearly, I watched FOX news. Those liars... =X

Back