Who got snow?

A few friends of mine in MD and DC have told me that there will be another major snowstorm coming this week but it is not as bad as yesterday's storm.

Nice pictures, Shel, even though I know about the real life misery behind them.

A few friends of mine in MD and DC have told me that there will be another major snowstorm coming this week but it is not as bad as yesterday's storm.

LOL. Here where I live, they just say we'll have snow and ice tommorrow so I"m going to the store today for today's groceries though I had planned to get them tomorrow.

Going to take the kiddos outside for some sledding fun. :)

We will have to walk to the park because the road leading to the park is inaccessible. Hasnt been plowed at all.

LOL. Here where I live, they just say we'll have snow and ice tommorrow so I"m going to the store today for today's groceries though I had planned to get them tomorrow.

Smart move. I went to grocery today before the storm hit us tmw and wed.. I thought the foo grocery will be packed but it wasnt!! Thanks god for that!

update:

my home got snow again!! But i look tv says its would around 2-3 inches not so bad but my mom told me says i cant go out somewhere due bad weather i says ok!! But i will pose pictures very soon..

We got snow (I'm not sure how much). It's still snowing. My car doesn't work very well in snow, so I may have to walk everywhere tomorrow :(

I have been told that there will be up to 20 inches of snow more on the ground when another snowstorm hits Washington D.C. and its surrounding areas starting today. It will go on until tomorrow.

I have been told that there will be up to 20 inches of snow more on the ground when another snowstorm hits Washington D.C. and its surrounding areas starting today. It will go on until tomorrow.

Better get an indoor hobby! :lol:

Better get an indoor hobby! :lol:

Tell it to Shel90 and Deaf Skeptic. They live in that area. :)

Know what? It is really strange for me to see that Washington D.C. got much more snow on the ground than in Ottawa where I live. Ottawa has been boasted as the world's second coldest capital city.

D.C. already have had at least four major snowstorms while we have had only one since last December.

Got a light dusting of snow early this morning but nada later today.

Know what? It is really strange for me to see that Washington D.C. got much more snow on the ground than in Ottawa where I live. Ottawa has been boasted as the world's second coldest capital city.

D.C. already have had at least four major snowstorms while we have had only one since last December.

Yeah, that tells me that Mother Nature is in control.

same here, in syracuse ny. I think one too.

Back