Who got snow?

Today's fun with the snow

018-3.jpg

022-4.jpg

Plenty of snow to play with! *my backyard*
002-4.jpg

Shel, try turning off the date stamp if your camera keep shutting down.

beside Kodak have a rule in their contest there should be no time stamp or their pictures will not be accepted. So it's better that way anyway (in case if you ever wanted to enter). I usually put the date on my filename instead.

i got pictures but i had little snow and also ICE in neighborhood and road in Arkansas but i dont going anywhere..Till Ice melts and clear due weather..

my 2 dogs Pandy and Walter but Pandy hates going outside poor her but Walter loves outside expect snow..But Pandy dont like snow,storms and rain i let her go inside i dont push Pandy the Beagle..

Last edited:
No snow here this month except up on the mountains....days below freezing point: Zero.

We have snow here in MD/DC/VA/PA/WV right now... and still going on and on!! ;)

I couldn't believe how caught by surprise weall were. Before, they predicted 2 to 3 inches but now, I just got a weather alert for Baltimore..about 12 inches is expected. We are under a winter storm warning and we are on the bus navigating through untreated roads and highways. I lost count the number of cars stuck on or off the hwys . So many people are stranded. No preparations at all and snow plows are frantically trying to treat the roads.

We got snow again but not as bad as before. i was able to take my neighbor to the grocery store.

It is snowing now and it looks like a repeat of Saturday's surprise. This one was predicted to be mild and maybe 1 inch at the most, then all of sudden we got under a winter storm warning with a predicted 6 inches overnight. Damn!

Coming my way later I guess. I think we are getting 5 inches on Friday in Iowa.

It is snowing now and it looks like a repeat of Saturday's surprise. This one was predicted to be mild and maybe 1 inch at the most, then all of sudden we got under a winter storm warning with a predicted 6 inches overnight. Damn!
bwhahaha, now you're stuck, this time.

Some pics from the Blizzard of '10

My backyard
100_2636.jpg

From my bedroom window
100_2637.jpg

100_2638.jpg

Out in the blizzard

Snow was blowing so hard

100_2665.jpg

100_2660.jpg

Back