Who got snow?

Same here..(in Baltimore)

How much snow have you gotten?

I believe we got about 2ft over the weekend. So far for this storm we have about a foot and I believe it's supposed to continue until tomorrow?! My lawn is piled high! I really don't feel like shoveling all this up again! :giggle:

I believe we got about 2ft over the weekend. So far for this storm we have about a foot and I believe it's supposed to continue until tomorrow?! My lawn is piled high! I really don't feel like shoveling all this up again! :giggle:

We got about the same but it is supposed to stop around 7 PM tonight. However, the high winds will continue until tmw so there will be blowing snow all over the place. I probably wont shovel until Friday.

if ya'all see long icicles within your reach - please do safely break it down for your own safety and for others as well.

if ya'all see long icicles within your reach - please do safely break it down for your own safety and for others as well.

I have long and huge icicles the side of my house. I tried breaking them off from my 2nd floor bedroom window but the winds kept blasting at me. :(

I love breaking icicles! I haven't found any today.

We have awful winds too! I haven't seen a plow truck all day and I live on a snow emergency route! I have no plan for shoveling this mess! :shock:

I have long and huge icicles the side of my house. I tried breaking them off from my 2nd floor bedroom window but the winds kept blasting at me. :(

tell your kids to throw a snowball at it :lol:

My brother took this pic yesterday before the storm hit

IMG009111.jpg

I love breaking icicles! I haven't found any today.

We have awful winds too! I haven't seen a plow truck all day and I live on a snow emergency route! I have no plan for shoveling this mess! :shock:

I love licking and sucking icicles like an ice cream. :yum:

I tend to clean it with cold water first.

Wow! I need to move to Texas maybe...:hmm:

Golf on Christmas day wearing shorts can be fun. Actually had our first white Christmas since 1937 this year.

In Houston we once went water skiing on Christmas day.

I know that the Southwest has been getting hammered with snowstorms too. LOL!

LOL! well we haven't had to break out a shovel yet. I was in Philadelphia in January of 95 for a hockey game. That's the only time I ever saw snow close to what you are getting now

LOL! well we haven't had to break out a shovel yet. I was in Philadelphia in January of 95 for a hockey game. That's the only time I ever saw snow close to what you are getting now

I know that Northern AZ has been getting accumulations in feet. In fact, I think they are getting snow there now.

I'm near Philly, last time I remember snow like this was 96 I think. This is worse, but people are more prepared I think. I am just glad I didn't have to drive into work!

Back