Who got snow?

I was planning to go to the grocery store for fresh veggies but snow happened. Hopefully, I'll be able to go to the grocery store tommorrow. I'm not sure I'll be able to back my car out of the parking lot tommorrow as snow is a bit deep and it's got an icy crust on top.

Storm ended around 6PM

After the storm has exited.

100_2667.jpg

100_2668.jpg

NY was supposed to get anywhere from 4-8 inches.

We got absolutely NOTHING! I won't even call it a dusting, it was so light.

shel, that's awesome! I love seeing snow pics:)

Shel,
Cool pics. Thanks for sharing them with us. Will your girl miss the snow when she moves to Arizona?

Snow approx. 3 inches in my area but 12 inches snow in Youngstown when i was driving to work for Purple customers. wow

Despite the onslaught of snow, hundreds of Washington, D.C. residents ventured outside for a chance to play. Snowballs were flying in normally bustling DuPont Circle, a major Washington thoroughfare.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-N0yNJ3PsI"]YouTube - Raw Video: Hundreds Gather for Snowball Fight[/ame]

Shel and authentec should play. :lol:

Despite the onslaught of snow, hundreds of Washington, D.C. residents ventured outside for a chance to play. Snowballs were flying in normally bustling DuPont Circle, a major Washington thoroughfare.
YouTube - Raw Video: Hundreds Gather for Snowball Fight

Shel and authentec should play. :lol:

Oh, if I lived in DC, I would have joined. DC is an hour away and there was no way I would have been able to drive there today. lol It looked like soooo much fun and the kind of thing I would have enjoyed!

Shel,
Cool pics. Thanks for sharing them with us. Will your girl miss the snow when she moves to Arizona?

She says she wont but I think she will once she gets there.

I dont even know if they are moving because my ex hubby is in AZ now looking for a job after finding out that his employer wont transfer him there. :roll:

During my driving way on highway this morning. Road was very slippery on snow. I saw car s very fast as 80 mph before lost control and crashing. it tried to take off on snow then it was overheating. Driver was very risky. :crazy:

I'm very pleased that someone dug a path to my car from my door. I just wish I knew who it was cuz I'd certainly give him a big thanks. Parking lot is dug out so I'll be to the store soon.

He wouldn't be able to play anyway; he would be frozen solid like a popiscle, and be used as a battering ram.
Yeah? When I see you in Canada on a snowy wintery day, we'll have some snowball fight. I'll be making a rather large ball you have ever seen and smash at your face :laugh2:

I'm very pleased that someone dug a path to my car from my door. I just wish I knew who it was cuz I'd certainly give him a big thanks. Parking lot is dug out so I'll be to the store soon.

That was nice of him; now you can go get your vegetables and....maybe some apples and other fixins for an apple pie to take to him......after you find out who, lol

Back