Who got one of those stovetop coffee brewer?

Grummer

Reaction score
Interesting but $799?! No thanks. I'll stick with my French press morning cup of black coffee. :)

Wirelessly posted

I have a percolator. I use it for camping. My grandparents always used theirs every morning.

i stick with the simple coffee maker. just regular coffee. :lol: it costs around 30 or so

well you'd never have the REAL coffee, it is thick, hot creme like..its a REAL deal...
coffee machines cant even match it either

I love the old time percolator. I had the coffeemaker. I use Keurig $100. I just get a new programmer coffee maker for less than $29. If I pay more than $100 for a coffeemaker I want it to chop vegetables, and cut onions. Work like kitchen aide and us it for everything.

Coffeemaker

lol you cant expect everything done for cheap

I don't drink a lot of coffee.I liked the whistel of the old peculator. I could hear that after I got my CI.At one time I wanted to purchase a coffee maker to impress my friends. It would be well worth buying a $59 coffee maker if I would buy some coffee for my self every couple of months. Since I moved no one come over too much. It would be for decoration. Cookware is fully stock. :lol: By the way u eating that sandwich, you would like my meat slicer.

I don't drink a lot of coffee.I liked the whistel of the old peculator. I could hear that after I got my CI.At one time I wanted to purchase a coffee maker to impress my friends. It would be well worth buying a $59 coffee maker if I would buy some coffee for my self every couple of months. Since I moved no one come over too much. It would be for decoration. Cookware is fully stock. :lol: By the way u eating that sandwich, you would like my meat slicer.

:laugh2::laugh2: too funny,,,ah i suppose yeah would be good for salamis!...hmmm but i need to save up for a really decent food processor or 2 (small one like "Ninja" and a big one like "Kenwood", and that box for snap-slicing-turns-to sliced salads-storage forget the name of it, its qutie expensive but supposed to be really good...

but right now I am focusing on finishing by my back yard with a 10 M long dog run and fence, will be showing it here in AD next month...

LOL! That's true. It better put my make up on without me lifting a hand. and pay a down payment for my car or get it fixed!

How is it going. It snowing here just a bit. I wish I would have thought about a dog runner. I asked about a dog and my landlord turned nose up. I did not say anything. It is legal for me to have a dog. I want to see how it comes out with your back yard.

I feel like if one of those things could hear it would get all offended if it heard you call it a "coffee" brewer.

I love coffee, and am a little bit of a coffee snob, but that espresso and cappuccino, total snobbery right there. I'm all set lol I can't justify that. Spending that kind of money for something to drink?? It better drive me to work too :/

Interesting but $799?! No thanks. I'll stick with my French press morning cup of black coffee. :)

I drink very little coffee these days but I'm thinking about getting a french press in the form of a travel mug that I can use both at home and on the road. I'm the only coffee drinker.....

Back