Who do you think is the hottest couple on the planet?

SilverRoxy

Deaf/ASL user
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just finished watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Step Up. I think Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie and Channing Tatum/Jenna Dewan are beautiful couples. I am sad that their marriages lasted a very short time! They are probably the only ones that I don't mind having sex with! Who do YOU think is the hottest couple on the planet?

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds
Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky

I like that they are committed to each other. That's a key to the marriage.

Channing Tatum/Jenna Dewan are very different. Jenna spent time trying to convert him to vegan but he tried and didn't feel good. There is one of their problems that Channing overshared his life with his ex wife. I mean some of us don't need to know that he took the picture of her in bed on IG just after he announced he slept with her.

Tom Hanks is one of my favorite actor... he and Rita married since 1988.

tom-rita.jpg

Tom Hanks is one of my favorite actor... he and Rita married since 1988.

tom-rita.jpg
Wow!! That is impressive by Hollywood standards. I hope they are still truly in love with each other!! <3 <3 <3

Wow!! That is impressive by Hollywood standards. I hope they are still truly in love with each other!! <3 <3 <3

They do. You don't see many celebrity marriage last this long. Just a handful of celebrity marriage over 30 years.

Kevin Bacon
Michael Fox
Mark Harmon

They do. You don't see many celebrity marriage last this long. Just a handful of celebrity marriage over 30 years.

Kevin Bacon
Michael Fox
Mark Harmon

I love Hugh Jackman and Goldie Hawn. Michael Fox is lucky that he found a girl that truly loves him because she is willing to stay with him through his disease and have the patience to figure things out with him. I hope religion is not one of the reasons that most people stay together. I am trying to remain hopeful for my future. I want to believe in true love. I am a very very very open-minded Christian so...I hope my guy will be all right with that. I love to celebrate holidays like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, and St. Patrick's Day. It is tough to find a guy that would stay with me because of my looks. They always seemed to look over my shoulder, wondering if there is someone else that is better than me.

Back