Who do have Blackberry 8830???

Yesterday, I looked around cells and few store places. I really like Blackberry 8830, have videotape and camera and GPS etc. I asked lady showed me what look like GPS. Lady called one man. He came to me. He showed me GPS his own Blackberry 8830. I said WHOA NICE!!! Lady told me it can use with Laptop. I found out that Treo cant use with laptop. Interesting.... I curious, you know where can use with Laptop from Blackberry? Lady told me 39.99 payment and ins 7 dollars. Sprint relay store cost payment 29.99 and 7 dollars ins. I found out there some not have video , GPS and not with Laptop. it was odd!!! I not like palm centro because toooooo small keyboard!! My fingers not fit that. I told a man it would need more little big keyboard like look Blackberry 8830 on keyboard... He embrassed me.. say oh well!!

Yesterday, I looked around cells and few store places. I really like Blackberry 8830, have videotape and camera and GPS etc. I asked lady showed me what look like GPS. Lady called one man. He came to me. He showed me GPS his own Blackberry 8830. I said WHOA NICE!!! Lady told me it can use with Laptop. I found out that Treo cant use with laptop. Interesting.... I curious, you know where can use with Laptop from Blackberry? Lady told me 39.99 payment and ins 7 dollars. Sprint relay store cost payment 29.99 and 7 dollars ins. I found out there some not have video , GPS and not with Laptop. it was odd!!! I not like palm centro because toooooo small keyboard!! My fingers not fit that. I told a man it would need more little big keyboard like look Blackberry 8830 on keyboard... He embrassed me.. say oh well!!

Hi,.. Did you buy a Blackberry!?!... I told my friends about laptop. They said, unfortunately, it is not work with my Blackberry and my Laptop APPLE. they think, it would be fine work something with windows xp Laptop.
I will let you know. I never use my Blackberry with Laptop, when I wrote an Email or Chat on my Blackberry, that is all!!!.. but I do like my Blackberry :)

Hi,.. Did you buy a Blackberry!?!... I told my friends about laptop. They said, unfortunately, it is not work with my Blackberry and my Laptop APPLE. they think, it would be fine work something with windows xp Laptop.
I will let you know. I never use my Blackberry with Laptop, when I wrote an Email or Chat on my Blackberry, that is all!!!.. but I do like my Blackberry :)

You need use bluetooth PAN for Mac, when use BB as modem, known as tethering.

I think Xbgmer or TechBill already know and would help you.

Hi! I didn't buy it yet because I am scare that if blackberry can work with laptop. What I am looking that. It very interesting Laptop APPLE not work with Blackberry.

Hi! I didn't buy it yet because I am scare that if blackberry can work with laptop. What I am looking that. It very interesting Laptop APPLE not work with Blackberry.

Blackberry WILL work with apple computers, because these apple computers already have wireless chip installed so I think there is no problem having the internet connected via the BB. :mrgreen:

This will tell you how to tether Mac to Blackberry.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/mac-users-corner/86122-how-tether-your-mac-blackberry-8830-a.html

I have Blackberry 8830 Verizon.

I have checked Verizon and AT&T service have very good connection for traveling and work in the country area while you traveling. I know my t-mobile service is limited. My brother had work for Sprint before and he says they not always well "trusted" serviced due to cheating on the billings. So I have been thinking of switching to verizon or AT&T is perform better service. :)

Many deaf people use the side kick, but I hear (rofl) with the new iphone, black berry, lg voyager, etc.. all out, lots of people are leaving t-mobile.

Many deaf people use the side kick, but I hear (rofl) with the new iphone, black berry, lg voyager, etc.. all out, lots of people are leaving t-mobile.

That's why deafies hates t-mobile :lol:

That's why deafies hates t-mobile :lol:

Iphone is way overpriced and sized, so thats out of the question for many. The voyager now, its somewhat reasonly priced with discounts and its not oversized, but verizon's plans suck for deafies as they don't have anything like sprint's relay data only. Sprint relay data only is very reasonably priced for what you get. However, people complain about sprint .. i'm told they have hidden charges. T-mobile now, i'm thinking they'll go out of business within 7-10 years. There stores are completely empty every time I walk by.

I do have Blackberry 8830.
true I like it, but I dont know. Maybe, other Blackberry is better than mine? can be!!!!
I want collect your opinion. thanks!

The 8820 is better. Why? Because its nearly identical to the 8830, but it'll do more wireless networks and the battery life is longer. The only draw back to the 8820 is there is no hearing aid compatibility and you'll need a gsm provider like t-mobile or cingular (now AT&T wireless).

The Black Berry curve 8320 is a nice phone too. Well worth considering. The curve 8320 is just like the black berry 8820. The difference between the two is the curve is lighter and the battery life is less.

So it really depends on what you need. You can compare black berries here: BlackBerry - Compare BlackBerry Devices | Wireless Handheld & Mobile Features Comparison From RIM

Iphone is way overpriced and sized, so thats out of the question for many. The voyager now, its somewhat reasonly priced with discounts and its not oversized, but verizon's plans suck for deafies as they don't have anything like sprint's relay data only. Sprint relay data only is very reasonably priced for what you get. However, people complain about sprint .. i'm told they have hidden charges. T-mobile now, i'm thinking they'll go out of business within 7-10 years. There stores are completely empty every time I walk by.
There are many ways to look at it.

Just because a store is always empty doesn't mean it sucks.

Phone stores are one of the least popular businesses of all stores at all places.

A video game store has thousands of video games, consoles, and accessories to offer at a low price. So, a lot of people go. Besides, one video gamer usually returns to buy more games. If you worked there, you would expect a lot of repeat customers.

A cell phone store has less than 50 phones on display. A person walks in for one of a few reasons... to buy a new phone, to look around, talk about their phone plan, etc. If they buy a new phone, they're likely not to return again for a very long time. If they already have a cell phone that they are satisfied with, they're likely not to visit. So, you won't expect a lot of repeat customers if you worked there. That's why it's always empty. That doesn't mean it's because the store sucks.

Let's look at the cell phone business from a different point of view.

T-Mobile has one store usually at the mall or at an independent location outside. Verizon has a lot of stores in multiple places such as the mall as a store, as a booth, at Circuit City as a booth, and at an independent location.

Could it mean that Verizon is desperate to advertise or establish themselves everywhere in order to make money? That could mean that Verizon is trying too hard in order to make themselves as good as T-Mobile. Who knows?

iPhone isn't overpriced to me, it's little expensive due more stable and combined with iPod feature, I love iPhone OS since Windows mobile is so unstable and slower when mess with something, hooray to Apple!

T-mobile? I doubt since T-mobile is small company, unlike other major phone carrier and they are taking a while (quietly longer) when upgrade into 3G, known as HSDPA and will launch in next this fall, just expected and they offers unlocked phone too, if company is really small and doesn't means that they are out of business.

I don't want Sprint due dislike about compare with EVDO and 3G/HSDPA, I prefer GSM/3G service like att and T-mobile.

I agree with Vampy.

iPhone isn't overpriced to me, it's little expensive due more stable and combined with iPod feature, I love iPhone OS since Windows mobile is so unstable and slower when mess with something, hooray to Apple!

T-mobile? I doubt since T-mobile is small company, unlike other major phone carrier and they are taking a while (quietly longer) when upgrade into 3G, known as HSDPA and will launch in next this fall, just expected and they offers unlocked phone too, if company is really small and doesn't means that they are out of business.

I don't want Sprint due dislike about compare with EVDO and 3G/HSDPA, I prefer GSM/3G service like att and T-mobile.

I agree with Vampy.
How is 3G beneficial? Does it improve email? Does it improve text messaging?

How is 3G beneficial? Does it improve email? Does it improve text messaging?

3G is faster data and better voice function and browse the internet, push the email, send the text and download stuff so more faster than EDGE (GSM).

I think you are supposed to know about 3G? EDGE is under GSM since HSPDA is under UTMS, known as 3G.

Google map is very beneficial because can browse so faster and smooth without any loading white screen on other side, EDGE is so slower for me.

I'm personally dislike slower data like EDGE and 1xRTT.

3G is faster data and better voice function and browse the internet, push the email, send the text and download stuff so more faster than EDGE (GSM).

I think you are supposed to know about 3G? EDGE is under GSM since HSPDA is under UTMS, known as 3G.

Google map is very beneficial because can browse so faster and smooth without any loading white screen on other side, EDGE is so slower for me.

I'm personally dislike slower data like EDGE and 1xRTT.
My email comes fast enough. I don't use the internet much nor do I have a need for Google Maps. I guess 3G is not something I need. :)

My email comes fast enough. I don't use the internet much nor do I have a need for Google Maps. I guess 3G is not something I need. :)

3G will be dominant in all cell phone in few years later.

All parts of Japan has 3G now, EDGE is considered as legacy now.

XBGMer, I use sprint. and you!?
Yeah I use T-mobile since 2002. ;)

pos is short for "piece of sh..t"

As what TechBill said earlier - POS is "Piece of Shyte" What other reasons can we say besides POS?

Thank you for clarify.. ;)

Umm if you said SO! then where is link or source about deaf people who left tmobile? Mmm..

Back