Who can accept long distance relationship?

No, I do not accept long-distance love. That would make me feel empty. I am a more realistic person and need a woman to satisfy it. If you have a long-distance relationship, it means that I can only use a masturbation device to satisfy myself. That's a bad experience

HI.
I have a HOH. I am 39y.o single mongolian girl. Looking for serious relationship, who can accept long distance relationship. I have never married and no kids.
They can work but are lots of work and sometimes heartbreak too - when you can't be with someone in person.
I'm doing the online dating thing at the moment because I'm soon intending to live in south-east asia

I wouldn't go for it. It has never ended well for me. You never know what is happening on the other side. Long distance can be draining for both parties.

I would not TRUST in long relationship long distance. It’s pretty hard to trust in and without see what they up to. So I prefer in city where I live in Houston Texas. To prove who the person is and don’t destory the love they in long distance relationship

I did long distance dating.... TWICE between 1995-2002 and unfortunely it didn't work out. Even although I still have feeling for my first love, deaf gal from Ohio but... She married two different guy behind my back. So... It's quite difficult to trust anyone out of our surroundings. Hope that helps. I know it sucks but that's how it is.

I have done long distance and didn't mind it. I'm independent and have good communication skills. It doesn't bother me much and people can stay faithful. Also, each couple can decide what that means to them. Can't say it always worked but it's not all bad. I am currently doing a sort of hybrid. He lives over an hour away the last 4 years, we both have good jobs and don't want to add 3 hours of driving to our days. So, I stay at least 3 nights a week and we talk a lot through our work week. We basically only miss sleeping next to each other because we work a lot. It works and we are faithful and happy. no one here can really tell you if it works; only you and the other person involved. Good luck

HI.
I have a HOH. I am 39y.o single mongolian girl. Looking for serious relationship, who can accept long distance relationship. I have never married and no kids.
Hi Pat! I am Dean Katsanos of Northern California. U.S. HOW ARE YOU? CAN YOU USE GOOGLE DUO VIDEO? MY TEXT # 1-707-235-8664..

Hi Pat! This is Dean Katsanos, deaf with American sign language...from Northern California ( 60 miles north of San Francisco, California, U.S. use Google duo video? My text# !-707-235-8764..
HI.
Oops not Pat!I mean to tell you Alim. 12!!!

Lesson learned in a big time.
I agree that it's a lesson for all of us BUT...At the same time... We can't find anyone locally in our area. So... what other choice we have is to explore somewhere else, right? That's quite biased for all of us although.

HI.
Hi my name is Aron … could you send me your picture and see if you would like a chat online and you could email me at aronsusya@icloud.com .. forward to hear soon :)
Aron

Back