who are deaf programmers or deaf students in programming ?

Chonni.Silué

Reaction score
Juste want to discuss experience with deaf programmer or deaf students in programming. I code in c, c# and Java now. thank

old hand, COBOL, Pascal, Fortran, BASIC, machine code...

forgotten all about it....
pretty useless information...

more? :hmm:

I am not a programmer strictly speaking but a QA tester but have learned (and in some cases worked with/programmed) VBA, Visual Basic, JAVA, COBOL, a little of c++, C#, VB.NET

trying to learn more so I can find me a job lol; hard to do when all I have at my disposal is "free" classes (the last one left something to be desired...:/)

more? :hmm:

I am not a programmer strictly speaking but a QA tester but have learned (and in some cases worked with/programmed) VBA, Visual Basic, JAVA, COBOL, a little of c++, C#, VB.NET

trying to learn more so I can find me a job lol; hard to do when all I have at my disposal is "free" classes (the last one left something to be desired...:/)
good! for me you are a programmer! because you already manage some languages, and i think that is possible to get a job here but it seems different in the US. I learn programming since two years now & i can create a litte database with mysql, a web site in html (not php).
Now I am available to find a job. :lol:

I know this thread is pretty old, but I just found it now.
I've used PHP, MySQL, SQL, SQLi, PDO, JavaScript, Java, C++ and VBA. Mostly it's been for an app to study ASL. I want to update the app using ReactJS, but just not finding time - especially with my new job at Tyler Junior College (Tyler, Texas). I'm hoping to meet others who code and maybe work on projects with anyone interested.

I know this thread is pretty old, but I just found it now.
I've used PHP, MySQL, SQL, SQLi, PDO, JavaScript, Java, C++ and VBA. Mostly it's been for an app to study ASL. I want to update the app using ReactJS, but just not finding time - especially with my new job at Tyler Junior College (Tyler, Texas). I'm hoping to meet others who code and maybe work on projects with anyone interested.
Hello friend. Oh yes this thread is pretty old.
I gave up c, c# and Java programming. I'm Senior Laravel Developer now. I want worked (collaborate) with you if possible to create a website for learning Sign Language in my country.

I have been programming for many years. I did many diff things. c++ c java php.

I’m a programmer for over 3years now , mostly I work on Java (Android) with PHP (Laravel) , during my spare time I spend my time developing on Dynamic Websites for my clients , gotta plan to try with python later next year

Back