who are deaf programmers or deaf students in programming ?

Juste want to discuss experience with deaf programmer or deaf students in programming. I code in c, c# and Java now. thank

Grummer

old hand, COBOL, Pascal, Fortran, BASIC, machine code...

forgotten all about it....
pretty useless information...

DeafDucky

more? :hmm:

I am not a programmer strictly speaking but a QA tester but have learned (and in some cases worked with/programmed) VBA, Visual Basic, JAVA, COBOL, a little of c++, C#, VB.NET

trying to learn more so I can find me a job lol; hard to do when all I have at my disposal is "free" classes (the last one left something to be desired...:/)

more? :hmm:

I am not a programmer strictly speaking but a QA tester but have learned (and in some cases worked with/programmed) VBA, Visual Basic, JAVA, COBOL, a little of c++, C#, VB.NET

trying to learn more so I can find me a job lol; hard to do when all I have at my disposal is "free" classes (the last one left something to be desired...:/)
good! for me you are a programmer! because you already manage some languages, and i think that is possible to get a job here but it seems different in the US. I learn programming since two years now & i can create a litte database with mysql, a web site in html (not php).
Now I am available to find a job. :lol:

whitneyscottasl

I know this thread is pretty old, but I just found it now.
I've used PHP, MySQL, SQL, SQLi, PDO, JavaScript, Java, C++ and VBA. Mostly it's been for an app to study ASL. I want to update the app using ReactJS, but just not finding time - especially with my new job at Tyler Junior College (Tyler, Texas). I'm hoping to meet others who code and maybe work on projects with anyone interested.