who anyone would intersting in me??

mesocute

Reaction score
hello everyone!! :wiggle:

I am 100% lesbain and single...Will be 26 year old next month
who would intersting in me and I would love to get know ya wink!! let u know that I am so sweetie and softheart , very passion, affection, very open mind .... If u want see my pic so u can check on yahoo profile here

rainbow_les2000@yahoo.com

Also if u want to talk with me as u would love to get know me then here my pager email here

metazsocute@2way.net

Hope to hear from ya as soon and I will look forward for this ...

take care

amanda

hey MESOCUTE, nice to meetcha :) im a libra myself my b day's sept 26th 1972 yep im a old fart also LOL im just 4 yrs and two weeks older than u, im just greeting ya and saying hey Ur welcome to IM me or just say HEY in my PM if u want :) im single too but am not looking i got things i gotta do for myself before i get serious in a relationship. hope we can be friends :)

Welcome to AD and I hope you find it an interesting and educational site! :wave: Look forward to seeing some of your posts here and there!

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay!

Mod Note: Thread has been moved to Introductions.

VamPyroX said:
Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay!

Mod Note: Thread has been moved to Introductions.

Vampy, thanks for moving it to Introductions, I was going to post a message in here and PM a moderator about it. ;) You beat me to it, apparently! :lol:

Mesocute, hope you find your way around the AllDeaf site and find it fun!

mesocute said:
hello everyone!! :wiggle:

I am 100% lesbain and single...Will be 26 year old next month
who would intersting in me and I would love to get know ya wink!! let u know that I am so sweetie and softheart , very passion, affection, very open mind .... If u want see my pic so u can check on yahoo profile here

rainbow_les2000@yahoo.com

Also if u want to talk with me as u would love to get know me then here my pager email here

metazsocute@2way.net

Hope to hear from ya as soon and I will look forward for this ...

take care

amanda

Welcome to the AllDeaf.com mesocute! Enjoy and write on it! :)

Back