White Castle

White Castle. disgusting. absolutely vile.

Tell that to an 18 yr old of the 60's, :lol:...to each his own, eh?

:popcorn:

If I had two choices, White Castle or In & out, I would choose White Castle.

Seriously, I would have pissed off if there was White Castle at Gally and I would have gone there already.

I can eat a crave case alone.... and there is a WC just a few blocks from my house..hahahahaha

I love White Castle! But they're so bad for me, and so bad for my tummy! :( They're so delicious but make me regret eating them every time! Perfect drunk food though... :laugh2:

Want my honest opinion about White Castle? After looking at these sliders (Hamburger) It seems got too much carbs, way way more than anybody's body could absorb and it does not look healthy BUT I ate 12 sliders already! Yes, I did at first visit!

My kids and my wife loves White Castle. I said, alright I prefer Steak and shake in Erie PA, its better food and closer than White Castle.

Want my honest opinion about White Castle? After looking at these sliders (Hamburger) It seems got too much carbs, way way more than anybody's body could absorb and it does not look healthy BUT I ate 12 sliders already! Yes, I did at first visit!

My kids and my wife loves White Castle. I said, alright I prefer Steak and shake in Erie PA, its better food and closer than White Castle.

http://www.whitecastle.com/system/blocks/data/6/original/System_Nutritional_Summ_April_2014_2_.pdf

Jiro, if you look at serving size, with white castle, usually people are going to eat twice, triple quadruple number of servings easily! That is why I looked at it and boy, not healthy. You see, I ate 12 of them easily, I can't do with Mcdonalds or other fast food joint.

Jiro, if you look at serving size, with white castle, usually people are going to eat twice, triple quadruple number of servings easily! That is why I looked at it and boy, not healthy. You see, I ate 12 of them easily, I can't do with Mcdonalds or other fast food joint.

you do realize that White Castle slider is like half the size of McDonald burger?

And I only can eat one at McDonalds, I can't take second one, so since I ate 12 at White Castle, it is like eating 6 hamburgers at McDonalds.
Edit: Notice their (White Castle) motto was "What you crave", this is another way of saying... "You can eat as many as you want from whatever is on our menu". This is one of reason why I have mixed feelings about White Castle EVEN though whole my family loves it!

you do realize that White Castle slider is like half the size of McDonald burger?

Last edited:
Whats for dinner tonight.....

Attachments

• wc1.jpg
    wc1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 9
  • wc2.jpg
    wc2.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 8
Fresh box, they were very busy (rush hour) and making, packing the boxes fast ( gloves on ) when they picked it up and handed it to me. Box looks fine its just the cell phone pic.

Whats for dinner tonight.....

ha ha you are rubbing it in my face. I am glad that I don't eat white castle often. when I was in high school. I usually stop by white castle when I was under the influences.eh. It stays open for 24 hours and cheaper. when I have too little money so cant go to diner then go to white caste.

Why does the box look old and dirty?

white caste is all greasy. I can see that greases were all over on the box when they held the box.

it does give you some bad gases. :lol:

I grew up eating White Castle sliders in Detroit. I am sure there are still WC in Detroit area. That brings back memories.

Never ate there. My husband misses it.

Back