Which VP do you use?

What VP do you use?

• Sorenson VP-200

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Sorenson NVP

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Sorenson nTouch mobile (PC, Mac, ipad, iphone, Android, etc)

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Z4 mobile (PC, Mac, ipad, iphone, Android, etc)

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Z340

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Z20

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • ZOjo

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Snap!VRS Ojo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Convo relay (PC, Mac, ipad, iphone, Android, etc)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Purple P3

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Purple mobile (PC, Mac, ipad, iphone, Android, etc)

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters

Oddball

Stay weird
Premium Member
Reaction score
Which VP do you use?

Damn, I forgot to add Viable VPAD. My apologies.

I stick with my Sorenson VP-200, Sorenson nTouch mobile and Convo relay mobile (for my ipad 2 and iphone 4).

I have tried with old CSD ojo and Zojo and Z4 software, so I disliked them. Purple is ok, but the picture quality is blurry.

I using my Sorenson VP-200, Sorenson nTouch PC and Purple VRS PC.
I want Sorenson NVP badly.

I have every Sorenson products. Personally still like VP-200. I like old school. NTVP is great, and I believe they will improve them to the point where it will be similar to VP-200. If you have MAC, here is your dream come true, Ntouch for MAC is here now.
OFC I tried different VRS applications, and really don't like them at all. So I'm sticking with Sorenson.

I had the Z20 for a couple months and liked it but the ipad bribe got us back to Sorenson.

Using Z4 Mobile on iPad, HTC, and PC webcam.

Refused use any Sorenson products due to their non-responsive service. I waited for their respond over a year and re-signed and then waited 6 months. It doesn't impressed me and I decided not to use their service at all.

ZVRS's stand-alone video device does not impressed me because it required specifically Internet modem to work. When they told me my modem will not work with their Z340 and I was forced to get it exchanged to different modem. And then they told me the modem I got exchanged will not work either. WTF... It's fucking brand new, newer technology, and up-to-date modem!!! And they said it will not agreed with it. I don't want to go back and exchange it again - not after hard work getting everything connected to new modem (I must have at least 7 different devices connected to modem!)[/end ranting]

So, only option I have is Z4. *shrug*

I have no VP at home. I am too lazy to take an action on this but hanging in there soooon. I have Z for work. I am not a fan of this Z vp.

Purple P3, only have a webcam on the laptop and a deaf friend suggested I use P3. Only used it 3 times in the last year though.

I have all Z's , Z340, Zojo, Z20 and Z4. I like Z20 and Z4 better than Zojo. Their service was great and I had no issue with Zproduct so far. My Z340 was funky so I got replacement Z340 and learning that they are discontinuing Z340. The reason is because of funky hardware issue and picky over router. I didnt have provlem but once I get FIOS, Z340 will have problem connecting cuz router and fios router would be fighting over DHCP server ( most wireless router I TRIED to bridge connection and it restricted or turns off wireless or other connection issue that was over my head unless someone suggest me how to get friggin' nitpick working). Because Z340 do not have UnUP in its firmware just like Z20 have. Z20 works great on my dlink dap1522 wireless bridge. I am able to move it around where I want it and less wire to hassle with.

I stopped Sorenson 4 years ago when I got Z340. Why, because I want wireless VP to get around the house. Now we have Mobile vp which allow us to use iPad, phone or laptop to call vp than get stuck in dark deary basement with VP200 chained to TV.

Catty

I got a free IPAD2 16gb- ntouch app installed.. from sorensonvrs and ntouch vp, ntouch pc, mvp and Viable VPAD zvrs' no longer switch to IPAD2

Can you imagine that FCC wants to cut back?
Deaf VRS providers better work honestly from now on.

Z4 with their MacOS software.

As I become more fluent with ASL, I might opt for a stand-alone video phone appliance.

I like either NTouch or P3.

But I like P3 because usually someone always leave a video message from P3.
I check purple mail through my mobile. That's about it.

I have two VP-200 here at home, and NTouch PC on 2 laptops, one on iPad and 1 VP-200 at work and 1 ntouch PC at work.... All that..and 6 friggin phone numbers

I have two VP-200 here at home, and NTouch PC on 2 laptops, one on iPad and 1 VP-200 at work and 1 ntouch PC at work.... All that..and 6 friggin phone numbers

Why don't you just use the same login for your nTouch PC on those two laptops and at work? That will cut you down to 3 numbers and same accessibility.

Back