Which vibrating bed Clock system is the best?

Sierra

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if somebody had already done all the legwork for me..? Which alarm clock/ vibrating bed system is the best? Meaning it has last more than 5 years and does the job well without issues?

Thanks

So far I know Boombox is best.... everyone have their own preferences.

I have my boombox since 1998 til my youngest broke the pieces that connect for vibration. But light flash still works. Best thing I ever owed!

Good luck finding a new one!

I have an alarm clock that still works for more than 8 years and a powerful bed shaker for more than 20 years. However they are discontinued. I got them from GLAD bookstore.

I love my Sonic Boom but I've only had it a few years.

I have alarm sonic crazy clock 5 yrs not sure pretty long :P

Sonic boom is where it's at! Never fails to make me completely jump out of bed in the groggy "what what what happened what?" mode. :D Scared me for a while... :P

I use the sonic boom got it from harris they were really nice and prompt on the send. It is an evil device but it is reliable and I wake up no matter what.

My sonic boom alarms ALWAYS break :( I'm in my 5th in 7 years

I can't help but think of some kind of lame joke here like that's what happens when you turn it off by throwing it. :wave: I feel like breaking mine everytime it goes off. Sorry for your pain the things are expensive. I did not look to see if mine had a warrantee and what it was.

Yeah I have a great vibrating bed clock . It wake we up around 7 :00 AM every day by jumping around on my bed and poking me in the face . It has 4 legs, a tail and a very cold wet nose. And I do not have to worry if the power goes off during the night my vibrating bed clock still work. It has a snooze button too , I just hug it and I sleep for another 20 minutes.

I can't help but think of some kind of lame joke here like that's what happens when you turn it off by throwing it. :wave: I feel like breaking mine everytime it goes off. Sorry for your pain the things are expensive. I did not look to see if mine had a warrantee and what it was.

Yea lucky for me I just edit when I'm awake and schedule shoots for the afternoon or wake up naturally. I've missed some tests though through undergrad when it broke overnight. It's a pain. I tried Lark but that broke too. I just replace them. I found a few new brands though to try (new catalogue came)

I have the Sonic Boom alarm clock. I've used the same one without any problems for a long time that I can't remember so it's endurance is good. Although, my brother who is also HOH needed to get a new one because it stopped working and wouldn't vibrate on time.

I've had mine 9 years, and still running. The vibration doesn't work anymore, but the flashing light does, and I swear, every time it goes off, I think I'm hearing a tornado siren going off til I realize that's no tornado siren-- just my trusty alarm clock, and I shut it off and go back to sleep-- at least I try to.

I keep hear that people said the same brand that it works great for a long time and other said the same brand it broke down easy. It's mis-manufacturing at all!

Back