Which next state to legalize the gay marriage?

I am praying for Virginia... I want to get married. My partner and I have not been together that long, 6 months strong next month, but I know he is the one.

Yes, we will fighting and ensure that you have marriage. We will try to keep voters informed about upcoming with new constitutional amendment to repeal the gay marriage ban. If you know about constitutional amendment on gay marriage, please go vote - it is important.

If constitutional amendment fails so we will fighting in the court.

I didn't know about Disney being a supporter until I heard about a movie they're releasing soon where there will be 2 moms! I was very excited! I can't remember the movie or when but I've seen it all over facebook and the hate groups are LIVID! Lol I think it's so funny such a little thing could upset people so much... jeeze.
What's the name of the movie? That's hilarious that they're foaming at the mouth.......

Not sure of the movie yet, but I know there's an episode of this show that will show a lesbian couple on this kids T.V. show... Of course tons of people pissing and moaning about it... What a bunch of wusses... :roll:

Parents who may not be ready to explain to their children the concept of gay couples may want to take note. Disney’s family-oriented “Good Luck Charlie” soon will feature an episode that includes a family with two moms.

Good Luck Charlie
Photo credit: Disney Channel/Bob D’Amico
Newsbusters reported that the show will introduce the same-sex parents when pre-school-aged Charlie Duncan has a play date with a friend. While the encounter doesn’t create an issue with the Duncan family, the storyline portrays Mr. Duncan as the problem – because he’s boring.

Disney owns ABC, which already has had numerous shows with gay characters. The LGBT lobby has been pressuring Disney lately to feature characters from its community in family-oriented programming.

The left has given Disney kudos for the move, with ThinkProgress “reporting approvingly” that Disney is ensuring that the episode is “respectful of the gay community,” and is welcome as the number of LGBT characters on television increases:

The ABC-operated network is taking care to consult the relevant experts to ensure the episode is respectful of the LGBT community: “This particular storyline was developed under the consultancy of child development experts and community advisors,” a Disney Channel spokesperson told TV Guide. “Like all Disney Channel programming, it was developed to be relevant to kids and families around the world and to reflect themes of diversity and inclusiveness.”

Also weighing in on the historic achievement, Buzzfeed’s Lily Hiott-Millis noted:

The couple will be the two moms of one of Charlie’s playmates. Apparently, the storyline involves one of the moms being “stuck listening to one of Bob’s dull stories.” Oh, a lesbian being bored by a man. At least it’s realistic.

According to TV Guide, the episode will air in early 2014 as part of the final season of “Good Luck Charlie.” The lesbian moms are only expected to appear in the one episode, but one can only wonder if a spinoff is in the works.

Recently, “Gay Day” was featured at the Disney amusement parks. While Disney officially says it doesn’t promote the event, it doesn’t seem to mind it either.

It definitely won't be my state... Florida was one of the very last to get rid of slavery... -_- They'll be holding onto their conservative hopes and dreams for years to come... -_-

It'll take one hell of a turn around for Kentucky to ever repeal it's ban on gay unions as well. Some pretty hardcore chrispies in this state. I am Bi and I have NEVER told any of my family that...especially not my mother. Hardcore chrispie.

I have been happily married, to a man, for 17 and 1/2 years now...but I could have just as easily fallen in love with a woman. Just the way it is. Just the way I am. Sadly, my family would disown me if they ever found out.

At my college, I park my motorcycle in a tiny opening in the pavement and some other motorcycle always double parks me, which is irritating, but I can get around him. I noticed he has a sticker on the back of his bike that says in big bold print "OMOW" and above that is says "One man one woman" the sticker according to the bottom of it reads something like stickupforit.com or something like that.

When I saw this, I couldn't believe how much people proudly advertise their bigotry. That to me is like displaying something in recent US history like "NVW No Women Vote" in 1920 for the 19th amendment or something against the civil rights movement back in the 60's. I am amazed at the infinite stupidity and ignorance of my cohabitants on this planet.

I considered doing something about the sticker, but everyone has a right to their own views, even if they are giant bigots. I did think putting a rainbow flag sticker over his sticker would have been hilarious, because I doubt he would notice it, like he apparently didn't notice how dirty and rusty his chain was.

It looks like New Mexico has gay marriage in some area, but probably expand to statewide eventually by court order.

Same goes with Pennsylvania too.

florida...last state!

It definitely won't be my state... Florida was one of the very last to get rid of slavery... -_- They'll be holding onto their conservative hopes and dreams for years to come... -_-

i live in florida, too, and i feel like it will probably be one of the last states as well...

Va LGBT Marriage

A law was just passed that if a couple gets married in a state where it is legal, and moves back to a state where it is illegal, they still get benefits!!! :D :D

VA is wicked conservative.. I hate it. I have only been with my partner for 6 months but I want the option to get married in my home state when that time comes... ugh frustrating. The polls support same sex marriage
so why not just legalize it already...
VIRGINA?!?!?!? Always thought Virgina was wicked conservative.....
Hawaii needs to get it........I remmy back in the 90's they said that Hawaii was gonna be one of the first to get it.

VA is wicked conservative.. I hate it. I have only been with my partner for 6 months but I want the option to get married in my home state when that time comes... ugh frustrating. The polls support same sex marriage
so why not just legalize it already...

That's why I wont move to VA even though my husband works there. Tooooo conservative for me.

That's why I wont move to VA even though my husband works there. Tooooo conservative for me.

even NoVA too? I think Fairfax County, Arlington and Alexandria are mostly liberal but Prince William County and Loudoun County are mixed (more toss).

Last edited:
Maybe, just maybe..... Oklahoma! :laugh2: No, definitely not. I honestly have no clue because I was surprised that Utah was even considering civil unions myself. :hmm:

Well, last August, I discussed with a hardcore Christian and he said he supports children being removed off from GLBT families. Even after if birth parents just place their kids up for adoption and GLBT lost birth children.

Ah, those assholes... something I never understand what's good thing to do. :|

Well you know how it is, OBVIOUSLY gay parents raise gay babies! Not that most of us came from hetero parents or anything.... :roll:

Well, last August, I discussed with a hardcore Christian and he said he supports children being removed off from GLBT families. Even after if birth parents just place their kids up for adoption and GLBT lost birth children.

Ah, those assholes... something I never understand what's good thing to do. :|

What if their birth parents are GLB? I know of many cases like that!

Back