Which AD'er are you wondering about?

She's fine. Just has other interest than AD

Wondering too...if she actually moved from the house/garage they built?...and if the MIL...:giggle:...is still kicking?....

Grummer is banned, so he can't be here at the moment.

Respecta? I don't remember a member by that name.

I have a vague memory of Respecta and think that was only part of the user name. Quite a character who seemed to be just the opposite of the user name. Think it was "he" but can't remember if it was ever clear.

he either started this thread or what learnt today thread
Yes, that would be respectyoda, creator of the "what I learned today" thread. :)

Last posted 6/27/2014.

There are a lot of new questions about sign here, more than I see on other sites. I'm not seeing an end to anything at this point.
That's because it is accepted as a foreign language credit in schools now. Many come only because it's an assignment and they want us to do OR BE their homework. :mad::mad:

That's because it is accepted as a foreign language credit in schools now. Many come only because it's an assignment and they want us to do OR BE their homework. :mad::mad:

I did not know that. But, it still brings people to the site. They might not all be deaf, but in the real world they are not all deaf anyway.

I did not know that. But, it still brings people to the site. They might not all be deaf, but in the real world they are not all deaf anyway.

And I'd rather take a student any day (especially one who is very interested in us) rather then one of those "oMg lIkE aSl Is So KeWlZ types of teenyboppers

I wonder about DeafDyke. The username is confusing to me. :D

Back