Which AD'er are you wondering about?

posts from hell

I am still around if anyone of you thought of me. I don't come here often. I sometimes forgot about AD since FB has everything like 'message board forum'. Kim got my attention today via FB inbox (yesterday at 5 PM EST) about Mark aka ChicagoBlue2. It is pretty baffling to me...so yeah sorry to hear that.

LOL One of them are married, and too busy. The other two are in relationship and too busy. They all have pets.. cute!

Yeah, that's right. FB says it all. Lol. Remember SyrCrunchOrange aka Jordan? He's been in lot of trouble lately on FB especially three nights ago. Wow. Lol, Oddball can vouch that.

Yeah, that's right. FB says it all. Lol. Remember SyrCrunchOrange aka Jordan? He's been in lot of trouble lately on FB especially three nights ago. Wow. Lol, Oddball can vouch that.

Yep. I can vouch that because I am one of the members of a FB group. SMH at Jordan is stirring up trouble with a group of members without meeting them in real life. What a dumb move he made.

I heard that his ex girlfriend is having a baby soon. Is that true?

Ex? Ouch. I thought they are living separate -- he in NJ and she in Conn. She is still in college. Yeah, it's pretty weird for me to know he is going to be dad. First thought he was kidding.

Ex? Ouch. I thought they are living separate -- he in NJ and she in Conn. She is still in college. Yeah, it's pretty weird for me to know he is going to be dad. First thought he was kidding.

So did I... I thought he was kidding about his gf being pregnant, til I saw pictures of them. Cute couple though. :)

posts from hell

I am still around if anyone of you thought of me. I don't come here often. I sometimes forgot about AD since FB has everything like 'message board forum'. Kim got my attention today via FB inbox (yesterday at 5 PM EST) about Mark aka ChicagoBlue2. It is pretty baffling to me...so yeah sorry to hear that.
Re posts from hell, he's not going anywhere near AD, but he's doing well in D.C. as far as I know from FB :mrgreen:

Oh it is.... you're not kidding. Since the exodus it has been barely hanging on....Very sad.

FB doesn't have the same format. It is very hard to follow threads and the mail you get is astronomical.

As I understand it, the last exodus was only the latest. Before my time, as Kokonut pointed out, there had been other exoduses.

I think the reason the site was so active before is that we had a pretty much an even mount of opposing views. In fact, I think there were less middle of the road members at that time. When you get that type of population(no different than in our government), you are going to get a lot of hot button issues due to opposing views.

To the site's credit, there are a lot of new members since that time.

Back