Which AD'er are you wondering about?

And Mew. Wonder if she got the job.

I didn't think of Ambrosia in this way as it seems she posts in streaks. Once she was mentioned I looked and her last post is awhile back on Nov. 7.

You are right Mew seems to have disappeared. I also would like to know if she got the job.

Going back further I have been wondered off and on about GrendelQ & CSign and their kids. It has been long enough that those kids would really be at ages where there are big changes.

...there were rumours that Mew was a fake....don't hold it against me on this one......

fake, as in identity, fews things didnt add up, like wears HA, then says grew up with CI, then others as late-deafened...and wild talks of snakes, bikes, and how come we never saw photos of her and Femme Fatale?

fake, as in identity, fews things didnt add up, like wears HA, then says grew up with CI, then others as late-deafened...and wild talks of snakes, bikes, and how come we never saw photos of her and Femme Fatale?

privacy. there are few longtime ADers here who have never shown their photos either.

Mew is for real.

i'd really like to believe she's real, sounds fun and intelligent, but all of sudden disappear, and recovering take that long? if she's bed-ridden she must been able to use a laptop to entertain herself.....
how long ago was this accident and how serious was it? how did you know there was an accident for starters?

its just seem weird...

i'd really like to believe she's real, sounds fun and intelligent, but all of sudden disappear, and recovering take that long? if she's bed-ridden she must been able to use a laptop to entertain herself.....
how long ago was this accident and how serious was it? how did you know there was an accident for starters?

its just seem weird...

it's not really good to speculate to something negative when you have more questions than answers.

Grummer.... you are only digging yourself a hole. Best to stop while you can. Not a smart thing you are doing.

its just seem weird...
Well, well, well...if Mew is not real, then how did she make the posts before? Her cats did? Know what I am saying?

As for her car accident (if that's true unfortunately), it's possible that she can't type or walk or got burned badly. Do you still expect her to report to us? I hope she's OK but she doesn't have to come back here if she doesn't want to.

its just seem weird...

I had a horrible auto accident in 1995 and my head still hurt , I have head trauma and that really never goes away. If her accident was really bad it could take a long time and we do not know what happen . I could not work or drive a car for a few months b/c I was getting seizures and vertigo .

I might be way out in left field but it seems to me that Mew stopped coming here right about the time it was discovered that Femme Fatale was pregnant.

At any rate, I hope she's doing well and burning up the sands in Florida on her bike.

I might be way out in left field but it seems to me that Mew stopped coming here right about the time it was discovered that Femme Fatale was pregnant.

At any rate, I hope she's doing well and burning up the sands in Florida on her bike.

You may be right about b/c I always the two were an item.

:wave: little birdie told me you wondering about me.

Nothing exciting has kept me off AD :) I haven't been on much at all since maybe spring? Just.....I don't know, got bored? Developed an unhealthy relationship with Netflix. I used to check it out a lot in down time at work, but I'm pretty busy now.

Things are good, I enrolled in a new insurance that starts on the 1st, I'm trying to make an appointment to get a cochlear implant evaluation. I might start popping in more soon, updates and all.

Mew was in a car accident and has been recovering. Why would you think she's fake?
Damn! I hope she is okay and on the road to recovery. I miss her.

As to her being 'fake', sorry don't believe you. We've chatted in PM and nothing jumped out to me as being 'fake', untrue or lies.

You can't determine if a person is real or fake just by what they post. I don't know where you got the idea she has a CI- I don't think I ever saw her post anything about having one. I never thought that Mew and Femme Fatale were an item either-- lots of flirting but did have the sense they've met offline before.

:wave: Hi Ambrosia :)

:wave: Little birdie told me you wondering about me.

Nothing exciting has kept me off ad :) i haven't been on much at all since maybe spring? Just.....i don't know, got bored? Developed an unhealthy relationship with netflix. I used to check it out a lot in down time at work, but i'm pretty busy now.

Things are good, i enrolled in a new insurance that starts on the 1st, i'm trying to make an appointment to get a cochlear implant evaluation. I might start popping in more soon, updates and all.

ok

Back