Which AD members have you met?

I've met a few members, names withheld. There are a few members that would be fun to meet. Someday, perhaps.

Too many. Met them in Rochester, Las Vegas, NYC, Los Angeles, and Chicago. Neo (Highlander) and I missed each other twice when I was in Windy City/Quad Cities. Cant believe he is coming to NYC at this time.

naisho, Jiro, Oddball, postsfromhell, authentic, PowerOn, kevbo, FF (days after I was born), JRE, gangis, JClarke, Phillips, Shel90, Alex, VampyProx, saywhatkid, um yes SyrOrange......., Rio, paperclip, Chevy57, silverroxy (five years before the creating of AD), LeviathanC, Javamocha, TweetyBird

Last edited:
Too many. Met them in Rochester, Las Vegas, NYC, Los Angeles, and Chicago. Neo (Highlander) and I missed each other twice when I was in Windy City/Quad Cities. Cant believe he is coming to NYC at this time.

naisho, Jiro, Oddball, postsfromhell, authentic, PowerOn, kevbo, FF (days after I was born), JRE, gangis, JClarke, Phillips, Shel90, Alex, VampyProx, saywhatkid, um yes SyrOrange......., Rio, paperclip, Chevy57, silverroxy (five years before the creating of AD), LeviathanC, Javamocha, TweetyBird
Are you going to be at the AD meet in NYC?

Are you going to be at the AD meet in NYC?

50-50. I would say the same what FriskyFeline said about last minute decision if can make it if there is no conflict schedule on a plan.

I have not heard from my brother in law (my future legally husband's) college graduation party date is... it is sometimes around in mid May. :/ and also my sister's wedding receiption she has not announced when. She said early summer.....

Back