Which AD members have you met?

Angel1989

Premium Member
Reaction score
There are so many of you I would love to meet. So far, I have only had the chance to meet up with Mark (ChicagoBlue2) on a family trip to Chicago last year.

Tomorrow I am meeting my second AD member.

Who have you met? Who would you like to meet?

Well, if I was to make up my fantasy ladies lunch table, I would pick Angel1989, Rockin Robin, JaneB, FriskyFeline, Shel90, Caz,Reba, LoveBlue, probably more I just can't think of at the moment.

That would be quite an accomplishment as spread out over the country, and even the world as we are.

As Botti quoted, so many I would love to meet...I'll name a few...
"Botti" as I sincerely admire her wisdom and her wittiness...."Angel"..admiring her determination and strength and a good heart..."LoveBlue"...a very nice person!..."Shel90"...admiring her struggle between the deaf and hearing world while growing up...."FriskyFeline"...an all-around nice person!...there's more I'll add to later...

As for the men..."Authentic"...(got a "crush" on him...:lol:) he's so outgoing!..."Jiro"...so highly intelligent..."Steinhouer" and "Foxrac", both are good posters...."Sono"..."jack of all trades it seems"....and more to come later.

Haven't met any ADers. I have however met quite a few online friends over the years from various places (including one trip to England). A few I've lost touch with shortly after we met IRL except for 1 or 2 (9 years this year for one and about 15 years for another). Almost afraid if I meet people from here they'll stop keeping in touch lol :).

Would like to meet a few but don't want to list them here.

I've met about 20 AD members since I joined here in 2005.

I am old school before Internet days , Jolie is my top friend :)

I made friendship with the late Restless_Heart54 before she passed on we met via webcam . I miss her very much she was my best Patriot friend.
As you can see how old school I am , deafbaja, sweet Polly and. Naishio :) thinking if I missed anyone lol

I have never met any of the AD members in person. But we keep in touch on Facebook. So we are good on each other. I had lived in Canada and now I am back home in New Mexico, USA. My budget is not that good as I could not make travel, even if I try to save enough money for travels. I love to travel. :(

Well, if I was to make up my fantasy ladies lunch table, I would pick Angel1989, Rockin Robin, JaneB, FriskyFeline, Shel90, Caz,Reba, LoveBlue, probably more I just can't think of at the moment.

That would be quite an accomplishment as spread out over the country, and even the world as we are.

Add Bebonang, Rio, Dogmom to my ladies luncheon. It's too hard to list everyone I've developed a fondness for over the years!!

:ty:Botti, you're one of my "wish-list meet up folks" too!:D

many others, too, for me...

so far the actual closest I've come, literally, is Derek, since he's just South of me and we've chatted online otherwise

Id love to meet ALL of you, and have a good luncheon, dinner and drink with all of you, no matter what. We would have good talks, for sure~!
I ve met AD members and i forget how many I met when i joined here 2003.

I have met a couple of former AD'ers (from several years ago.) One turned out to be creepy (I won't disclose names here,) and the other was a sweetheart.

EDIT: I just remembered one more. He has not been here in many years either, and I only met him once at our local Deaf Expo. He was nice. So that makes 3 I have met.

Adding "AlleyCat"...and who could ever forget..."Caz"!!...she would keep everyone in stitches, no doubt!

I met one of them but can't tell you because of privacy.

I have met JClarke, Jiro, TheWriteAlex, Phillips, Frisky Feline, Oddball, Alex, RedheadedGirl, Cheetah, and PostFromHell

Forgot...daredevil, paper clip, missDelectable, and katz(something)

Of course there are too many to list whom I would love to meet.

Last edited:
I've met matajan a few times. oh dear oh dear.

Back