Where to go for summer to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted closed this thread and stop make fun of me! Its hurtful my feeling

I'm raise four states include Kansas,Oklahoma,Missouri and Arkansas

I'm only deaf in family

If you says again on thread I will informed Alex and Calvin! I wont leave forums what I says previously on my forums #107

I told you please moved subject don't dwell about me ever!

This topic is not yours. It is Mikew13's. Sorry. It has to stay here.

What does being raised in 4 states have anything to do with, ummmm, getting a job?
Youre Quad State? So? Ive traveled to 7 states and it made no difference of who I am or where I worked.... am I missing something?
So , Understandably, you are just Sara, not the President of the United States or Head of FBI, not even Management of U-Rent it... Just sara. A lot of celebrities pull that with authority... You know who I am? Yep, you broke the law now you get treated like the rest..

But I'm move four states as grew up because my dad work for SBC known as Southwest telephone co inc for 26 years till his retirement in 2004 because his heart surgery..

I recommend pming Alex privately to have those posts removed instead of making attempts to talk to her. I've been a member of AD since 2007. All those years.. Too many members made attempts to talk some sense into her, but it was never possible. Ever. A member personally had to make a video of herself signing and posted it on the thread, so Sara could understand her. Sara's first language is ASL, not English. Some of you (new members) may read some of her previous posts via search, but you guys haven't seen ALL of her posts, because Alex and former mods had already removed her posts and threads in the past. Too many posts and threads! I'm not exaggerating. Just saying.

abandon-thread-gif-cats.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back