Where to go for summer to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You answered to your own question. Not all mental issues. Yours not. You cannot speak for Sara.

Well, there are some borders. When people don't see the borders, I feel responsible to show these borders.

Yes, it is a problem. Pick on the uneducated person is a problem too.

Yes, there is a report button. No need to go low, and pick on the person with obvious inadequacy.
Enough already.

Folks, you are making fun of a person with possible PTSD condition https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/post-traumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd/index.shtml or any other invisible condition.
There are obvious cognitive, behavioral, and attitude irrationalities/inadequacies, that I don't find it funny at all.

Sorry for ruining your "fun". It feels a lot like bullying, which I really detest in any form.
No, go back a few seasons, She posts stuff then gets all pissy when someone comments saying its none of their business... HELLO, its a public forum, shes been told this several times in the past, if she doesnt want people commenting on it, dont post it and yet she still does. NoPity party here.

She posts stuff then gets all pissy when someone comments saying its none of their business
Yes she is. Nobody in a good brain would do this on the public forum. Especially for years.

PS: moved to PM.

Last edited:
Yes she is. Nobody in a good brain would do this on the public forum.
well when you get standoffish towards everyone for something you do on a regular basis, even towards newbs who dont know, it gets old. She has been warned by the mods in the past and she continues to do so. She wants everyone to feel sorry for her but then also gets pissy with them over the same subject....when does it end? It wont until she wises up or the mod gets on her again, for a short while anyways.

Hmmm. One has to be kind, but firm. I have a couple elderly friends who eat daily at the Senior Center and they wanted me to have lunch with them. Good Grief, the food was horrible. It was buffet style but so messy and I noticed the meat was undercooked. I spoke to the manager and expressed my dismay at the layout. He was SO apologetic and promised to get it "shipshape." I told him I will be back.

Hmmm. One has to be kind, but firm. I have a couple elderly friends who eat daily at the Senior Center and they wanted me to have lunch with them. Good Grief, the food was horrible. It was buffet style but so messy and I noticed the meat was undercooked. I spoke to the manager and expressed my dismay at the layout. He was SO apologetic and promised to get it "shipshape." I told him I will be back.
They will slap you on the " Deny" list....lmao

I'm read posts BUT that so low blowing!

I'm ain't PTSD understood! Im ain't military but my dad,my two great-grandfathers and uncle also serving in military

Im been AD for 13 years since 2004 I wouldn't leave the forums I'm agreed with love blue

And that not right and you been negative posts it's hurting my heart and feeling! You must owe apologies at me but I'm only deaf in family since I was baby at ten month old till my adulthood..

You must kept your own mouth shut up and move subject understand!

If you says again I will informed Administrators for suspend immediately!

Sara, you don't need to be military to have PTSD. There are many things, like a really bad accident, a tragic death of a loved one, etc, that can cause PTSD.

Sara. You need to know we aren't deliberately trying to be mean. You need to make good judgments about your posts and comments, and over all the years we really haven't seen any. If you don't want people commenting on your posts, then maybe don't post. I think you should see a counselor to help you deal with life stuff if you can't get that at home. We all remember the saga with the guy you were "seeing" in England and we all tried to help you with that, and that turned out to be nothing but a scam, right? Maybe VR could help you too.

Hi Sara, we are just trying to helping you to be successful life and know about reality, also we warned you about scam as well. It does show that we care about you.

I'm only one deaf member in our family too, but that's not special for us. Honest with you, you are lucky for not being deafblind and don't have to deal with issues that related to deafblind. I understand that you are dealing with seizure and hopefully medicine works for you.

What is your interest in job field?

Please see AC and LB posts above, they are great.

Sara. You need to know we aren't deliberately trying to be mean. You need to make good judgments about your posts and comments, and over all the years we really haven't seen any. If you don't want people commenting on your posts, then maybe don't post. I think you should see a counselor to help you deal with life stuff if you can't get that at home. We all remember the saga with the guy you were "seeing" in England and we all tried to help you with that, and that turned out to be nothing but a scam, right? Maybe VR could help you too.

I did went counselor on my personal matters..

I'm ain't talking about SCAMS!

Hi Sara, we are just trying to helping you to be successful life and know about reality, also we warned you about scam as well. It does show that we care about you.

I'm only one deaf member in our family too, but that's not special for us. Honest with you, you are lucky for not being deafblind and don't have to deal with issues that related to deafblind. I understand that you are dealing with seizure and hopefully medicine works for you.

What is your interest in job field?

Please see AC and LB posts above, they are great.

I'm still searching for jobs after my bypass surgery but I'm still recovering

Yes I had history seizure at 12 years old but I'm taking medicine daily but my childhood friend died from airport in 1995 and hardly for me to says her name is Monique Washington she always taking medicine daily and sometimes she missed medicine..

I know Scams ain't kidding but I'm chosen stay away from that I'm really wanted have nice boyfriend face to face..

I'm chosen not get online dating again
I'm glad to hear that. But now you understand why we were trying to help you and we get nothing but angry posts in response. Calm down. Take a deep breath. Take a break from AD.

I'm glad to hear that. But now you understand why we were trying to help you and we get nothing but angry posts in response. Calm down. Take a deep breath. Take a break from AD.

Thanks

Sara, If you step back and look.... You post stuff and you dont like the response and get defensive with " Mind your own Business" to everyone, quit posting it if you dont want people to comment on it. You are only doing it yourself, same as the past. Ask advice, but keep your personal matters to yourself, it will greatly reduce the negativity you receive.

@Ri Sol Please just move on and no need to tell us about what we should do it.

Let Alex handle with it, please. Thanks

You found my profiles I wouldn't allowed!

Same here, I don't like it either.

I hopefully you are getting well with gastric bypass surgery.

@Ri Sol Please just move on and no need to tell us about what we should do it.

Let Alex handle with it, please. Thanks

Same here, I don't like it either.

I hopefully you are getting well with gastric bypass surgery.

Thanks but I'm doing fine I'm on recovery on two months and 11 weeks later but I'm still sore after surgery..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back