Where to go for summer to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did check her content history. That is why it is so obvious - the person is not healthy. Therefore is not an object for fun.
Nobody was trying to make fun. We're simply tired of her posts that make no sense and get mad at everyone. I have been a 12 year member here. I've seen it all. Many of us have. There is a reason for what we say sometimes.

Oh lord, here I go being the evil stepsister again. (There's a story behind that but I guess you want to be judgmental without understanding everything, so I won't bother.)

Last edited:
I can leave, I'm totally okay in my life. Not dependent on the forums.

Sara can't leave, her cognitive disabilities are isolating her, she might has no other opportunity to get some attention. She might not even realizing her condition, and therefore not seeking for help. After reading her posts history, I doubt she has somebody to take a good care of her.

Last edited:
I'm mistaken to says conservation not conservative!

And do favor stay out of my business!! But Walmart is evil business

You still spelled it wrong so still interested to enroll at adult school?

You said in public forum so we can tell you whichever is right or wrong, or you can keep it to yourself. If you can't stand to work at Walmart so you should find another job and give two weeks notice to Walmart. You can blame on your mother for failing you, not us.

again, its Public.... you dont want someone all up in your crack, keep it off the forums.

Exactly, that's good one. :lol:

Folks, you are making fun of a person with possible PTSD condition https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/post-traumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd/index.shtml or any other invisible condition.
There are obvious cognitive, behavioral, and attitude irrationalities/inadequacies, that I don't find it funny at all.

Sorry for ruining your "fun". It feels a lot like bullying, which I really detest in any form.

No, I don't believe that Sara has PTSD, but I got diagnosed with PTSD due to past family abuses, however none of AD members affected me, even haters too. My most impact is families, not members on any forum unless they were part of my family or spouse whoever abused me.

Sara has psychological issues but she is just open herself to everyone to get beat up on forum, also she was rude to some members. We are trying to educate her to do right thing but it seems like she has behavioral issues, definitely not PTSD.

but I got diagnosed with PTSD due to past family abuses,
You are not Sara. PTSD has many forms. A lot of them goes undiagnosed.
I've seen different cases, including Sara's.

but she is just open herself to everyone to get beat up on forum,
That is the problem. People with mental conditions often putting themselves in such troubles, without even realizing them.

Last edited:
We are trying to educate her to do right thing but it seems like she has behavioral issues, definitely not PTSD.
You cannot educate that person. You are giving so much credit to yourself.
These people end up homeless, because they cannot be changed.

I noticed that she acts weird, it is unusual rudeness, and unusual madness. Unusual inadequacy.

It is much better to practice own wit on somebody else. But not her, she doesn't sound like she can respond in appropriate way.

I can leave, I'm totally okay in my life. Not dependent on the forums.

Sara can't leave, her cognitive disabilities are isolating her, she might has no other opportunity to get some attention. She might not even realizing her condition, and therefore not seeking for help. After reading her posts history, I doubt she has somebody to take a good care of her.

I don't believe that she has cognitive disabilities nor intellectual disability, but she suffered with broken education system at deaf school, known as low functioning but excellent remedial with better support and mental health therapist should put her in good shape. If you believe that she has one like that so that will be a lot worse if we treat her badly and could get her banned easily, but not in case.

I used to be similar to Sara when I joined AD forum, also I was 17 and my English was broken, even many AD members made fun of me. I just outgrew it and move on. I do have a lot of misforunate so Sara isn't alone.

I used to be similar to Sara when I joined AD forum, also I was 17 and my English was broken, even many AD members made fun of me. I just outgrew it and move on. I do have a lot of misforunate so Sara isn't alone.
We are not talking about you. You are different, see? I'm glad you overcome it.

She has been on the forum for years, and she didn't change. Her content history doesn't show anything adequate.
I noticed only few people are picking on her, anyone else, just realize her inadequacy and move on.

You are not Sara. PTSD has many forms. A lot of them goes undiagnosed.
I've seen different cases, including Sara's.

That is the problem. People with mental conditions often putting themselves in such troubles, without even realizing them.

How you know if Sara has PTSD? She said that she suffered with depression and seizure, that it so she didn't say about PTSD. The depression alone is easier to treat and her problems aren't complicated.

That why Calvin and old moderators repeatedly told Sara to not go too far in this forum, also Sara wants to blame on us for her problems.

Perhaps Ri Sol and Foxrac should take the conversation to PM

How you know if Sara has PTSD?
I'm not talking that she exactly has PTSD, she is obviously not in healthy mind. PTSD it or not.
A lot of people with mental disabilities go undiagnosed, until they end up on streets.

Sara wants to blame on us for her problems.
She blames, because it is her mental condition, she can't change.

We are not talking about you. You are different, see? I'm glad you overcome it.

She has been on the forum for years, and she didn't change. Her content history doesn't show anything adequate.

I noticed only few people are picking on her, anyone else, just realize her inadequacy and move on.

She isn't only that one is, also we called other members out too, even they are high functioning, hearing for their drama, especially WDYS and Rio, even Sara made fun of us before. Some members tried to toughen Sara up and getting better instread of feel suffering all time.

I'm not talking that she exactly has PTSD, she is obviously not in healthy mind. PTSD it or not.
A lot of people with mental disabilities go undiagnosed, until they end up on streets.

She blames, because it is her mental condition, she can't change.

Not necessarily, Sara got good support for her mother and her mental health isn't great, however, her mental health isn't biggest issue, so she has issue with foundation and structure. It is all about maturity.

Well, those aren't your problem so it is best interest to back off.

Sara made fun of us before
It doesn't give you an excuse to act like her.
we called other members out too
I agree, unfortunately, there are a lot of people suffering from mental conditions, and they seek for some support in the Internet, but still lack of communication skills plays against them.
If we can't help, then we'd better not pick on them.
Sara got good support for her mother and her mental health isn't great, however, her mental health isn't biggest issue, so she has issue with foundation and structure. It is all about maturity.
You cannot expect maturity from someone with mental condition.

Let's finish it, or move to PM? Thanks.

It doesn't give you an excuse to act like her.

I agree, unfortunately, there are a lot of people suffering from mental conditions, and they seek for some support in the Internet, but still lack of communication skills plays against them.
If we can't help, then we'd better not pick on them.

You cannot expect maturity from someone with mental condition.

Let's finish it, or move to PM? Thanks.

Why does you care about our activity? We aren't talking about you so you don't have to worry about it. That's not your problem. It is ours and Sara's problem, not you.

I have mental health issues and I'm mostly mature guy, also not all mental health issues affect the maturity, also lack of education is often problem, even not related with mental illnesses.

It is best interest to let forum admin to deal with it and Sara already know how to communicate with admin, trust us, we know about her for long time so time to move on.

Enough already. Those without knowing a poster's history should not be posting here and judging us. It's done.

Why does you care about our activity? We aren't talking about you so you don't have to worry about it. That's not your problem. It is ours and Sara's problem, not you.

I have mental health issues and I'm mostly mature guy, also not all mental health issues affect the maturity, also lack of education is often problem, even not related with mental illnesses.

It is best interest to let forum admin to deal with it and Sara already know how to communicate with admin, trust us, we know about her for long time so time to move on.
Foxrac, please take it to PM. Y'all are talking "in front of Sara" which is rude.

all mental health issues affect the maturity,
You answered to your own question. Not all mental issues. Yours not. You cannot speak for Sara.
Why does you care about our activity?
Well, there are some borders. When people don't see the borders, I feel responsible to show these borders.
lack of education is often problem
Yes, it is a problem. Pick on the uneducated person is a problem too.
best interest to let forum admin to deal with it and Sara
Yes, there is a report button. No need to go low, and pick on the person with obvious inadequacy.

I apologize for all this conversation.
Sorry, really.

knowing a poster's history
I know every her post. It is not to pull up her history.
I did that before, responding to her posts. There is no need to respond to her. Because person is obviously incapable to react adequately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back