Where to go for summer to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't quit the job because of your ex-boyfriend.

See... everyone have deal with relationship issues, even many of them ruined the job but it won't let them to quit the job.

You may need to apply for burger flipping or cook the French fries, or clean up the table and take garbage out at fast food of your choice.

I have tell you truth!

When I'm breakup with my exboyfriend and he is cowardly! My decision is FINAL!

I'm rather not work restaurant but my choice get jobs who I am

post deleted

Last edited:
I have tell you truth!

When I'm breakup with my exboyfriend and he is cowardly! My decision is FINAL!

I'm rather not work restaurant but my choice get jobs who I am

I'm definitely sure that you will end up in state mental hospital if you cannot control your situation.

The relationship issue isn't excusable to quit the job at Walmart and you have to deal with it.

What are you doing if your parents pass away and who will going take care of you if you cannot be fully responsible?

Oh look, the Squirrels are out... run hide ! They are looking for fresh nuts.

f5adaf13a6b1fc94160f0770c8d61960.png

I'm definitely sure that you will end up in state mental hospital if you cannot control your situation.

The relationship issue isn't excusable to quit the job at Walmart and you have to deal with it.

What are you doing if your parents pass away and who will going take care of you if you cannot be fully responsible?

You cant send me mental hospital I'm ain't nitwit! But my father is dead! My mother is survived but I will fully responsible for that I'm grown up adult I'm ain't 12 years old!!

Conservative is over!

You cant send me mental hospital I'm ain't nitwit! But my father is dead! My mother is survived but I will fully responsible for that I'm grown up adult I'm ain't 12 years old!!

Conservative is over!

Are you sure? The welfare money don't cover on all life expense and you made a dumb choice to quit the job at Walmart.

Well, your statement is perfect warrant that you should be placed in mental hospital and of course, you are in great risk, so you have time to fix your mistakes right now.

What heck is conservative? I'm no conservative. :lol:

Are you sure? The welfare money don't cover on all life expense and you made a dumb choice to quit the job at Walmart.

Well, your statement is perfect warrant that you should be placed in mental hospital and of course, you are in great risk, so you have time to fix your mistakes right now.

Conversation..... Conversation......

I'm mistaken to says conservation not conservative!

And do favor stay out of my business!! But Walmart is evil business

I'm mistaken to says conservation not conservative!

And do favor stay out of my business!! But Walmart is evil business
again, its Public.... you dont want someone all up in your crack, keep it off the forums.

Last edited:
Well to me we have another thread that has evolved from one thing to another. The title started things by asking "Where to go for summer to work". Which to me is asking for seasonal work for the summer. Then a lot of the replies have been about jobs that are not just year round for whole careers.

Well to me we have another thread that has evolved from one thing to another. The title started things by asking "Where to go for summer to work". Which to me is asking for seasonal work for the summer. Then a lot of the replies have been about jobs that are not just year round for whole careers.
Welcome to the world of internet forums. Heck, even "in person" people veer off subject.

Folks, you are making fun of a person with possible PTSD condition https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/post-traumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd/index.shtml or any other invisible condition.
There are obvious cognitive, behavioral, and attitude irrationalities/inadequacies, that I don't find it funny at all.

Sorry for ruining your "fun". It feels a lot like bullying, which I really detest in any form.
With all due respect, maybe butt out. There is a long history with Sara on this forum that you probably know nothing about. Again, be kind.

Welcome to the world of internet forums. Heck, even "in person" people veer off subject.

Sure do. I just noticed that we had another one and commented about it. What is your problem with that?

With all due respect, maybe butt out. There is a long history with Sara on this forum that you probably know nothing about. Again, be kind.
I did check her content history. That is why it is so obvious - the person is not healthy. Therefore is not an object for fun.

And I don't think "be kind" means to be supportive toward bully party.
Mental conditions can be acquired at any age. Be kind. Think of your children. Karma is a bitch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back