Where is everyone from?

bodebldr2000

Reaction score
I am new to this site. I currently live in Cheraw, SC but will be moving back home to Kansas City in July 2005. Just wanted to know where everyone was from?

you can click on member's name on the left, then click on "view public profile". it will tell you his or her hometown.

welcome!

<--- Denver, Colorado.... only few hours more than MizzDeaf :giggle:

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

I'm from Rochester, New York. I'm originally from Dallas, Texas. :wave:

I live in Garland, Texas now. My family and I just moved here from Denver, Colorado.

Welcome to AD! Enjoy your Stay!

Originally from CT; now living in SC.

VamPyroX said:
Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

I'm from Rochester, New York. I'm originally from Dallas, Texas. :wave:

I am going to Rochester for NTID, Hope that i will meet you so that we can play Halo 2 against each other lol, But really maybe we should meet...

I am from Ohio.

Rural Southwest Tennessee, bout halfway between Memphis and Nashville. Originally from Arkansas. Born in East L.A., but don't tell anyone! :roll:

Sabrina said:
Weren't you from ASD ? What year graduation?
Sorry, no. I am a hearing terp. I have touched ASD, just to visit.

Thanks

Thanks for the replies! Wow, people from all over! Anyone with a Video Phone? I am learning more sign and want to chat online or on VP with deafies or people that know sign. My sign was pretty good but I have lost some of it because I live in a town that has no deafies or sign classes. That suxs! So who is going to win the superbowl? I am cheering for the Eagels. I pray that the Patirots and Colts dont go, I hate them. hehehe

Reba said:
Sorry, no. I am a hearing terp. I have touched ASD, just to visit.

u worked for State of Connecticut commission for the deaf?? I do know most of terp there.

Sabrina said:
u worked for State of Connecticut commission for the deaf?? I do know most of terp there.
No, I left CT in 1970. I was not a terp then.

Back