Where is everyone from?

The Heartland

I'm from Cedar Falls, Iowa. Home of the Panthers! :wave:

Arizona, and BTW it will be around 75 here today :mrgreen:

I am from New York City - spent some time in Long Island, Brooklyn, etc. Some time in Hell, too.

:lol: New York, baby. Born and bred.

thanks for all the feedback. i havent posted in a long time, got hurt at work and have had several surgeries. hope everyone is doing well! :booty:

welcome back to Alldeaf, bode and have best wishes to recover! :D See you around in the forums. :D

:wave: :welcome: Welcome back bodebldr2000, and glad to hear that you're recovering from your surgeries. It's nice to have you back.

I hail from Cranston, Rhode Island. Sorry Bode I am a Patriots fan :wiggle:

I hope we can still be friends!! :P Have a good day, and keep getting better. Look forward to seeing your postings.

CODAchild said:
:wave: :welcome: Welcome back bodebldr2000, and glad to hear that you're recovering from your surgeries. It's nice to have you back.

I hail from Cranston, Rhode Island. Sorry Bode I am a Patriots fan :wiggle:

I hope we can still be friends!! :P Have a good day, and keep getting better. Look forward to seeing your postings.

Patriots fan? Oh man, well I guess no one is perfect. hehehe Thanks for your kind words. I will be alot more active on this web site from now on. Feel free to email or AIM me anytime.

Hello!

I'm from the Bay State too - Massachusetts. Tis home of the Red Sox and Patriots.

Baked beans or lobster anyone???? :)

born and raised in california ( northern california) moved to the big island of hawaii yes in pahoa just 6 minutes from the love of my life's home :)

Born and raised in Chicago, IL (west suburbs), moved to Rochester, NY for college (RIT), moved back to Chicago, then moved to Ohio and been living there since.

Back