Where is everyone from?

StormyMom4, You are 2 hours from me here but can message me and ask me where I live now and then I will answer your question. I am originally from Philippines and grew up in New York but I've been moving a different states 4 times. Can feel free to contact me if you are interested and maybe we can get to know each other. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

I was ex Ryukyu tribe in Okinawa island where is southern of Japan . Now I live in Nagoya city . I can know ASL and Spanish and English and Vietnamese well .
Shalom !

I live in San Antonio aka Alamo City. Will move back to Dallas when the time is right. Used to live in CA, AZ and Mexico.

I used to live in California for many years. I moved in Florida for new life. My first experience of 2017 IREA hurricane survive. I didn't know about my new house has hurricane-proof. I'm alive and well.. Phew.. I feel like I'm a third pig of brick house. A bad wolf try to blow my house.

Last edited:
Yay Area, CA ... new here just checking it out.. see if I stay or not.. depends on how active this forum is.. and someone tell me where the heck are the moderators.. if any?

welcome to alldead!
7d2d0e0dba54ef476845f2e068ad9714.jpg

Yay Area, CA ... new here just checking it out.. see if I stay or not.. depends on how active this forum is.. and someone tell me where the heck are the moderators.. if any?

:wave:

I've been to few different places. but I'm settled in ILLINOIS for who knows how long. :)

Back