Where is everyone from?

I was born in Florida but I consider myself from Georgia because I've lived here since I was five.

I am from Beijing that is capital of China. I am going to learn abroad in Singapore in November.

I'm from Dixie State and it is sweet southern home, also you could call our area as most backward ever that where people are following 1950s lifestyle.

Good ol' raining forest of Oregon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Northern by birth, Southern by choice!

Born in Lansing, Michigan. Lived in Bayonne, New Jersey and Pensacola, Florida. Have now lived in the Charleston, South Carolina area since 1978. :applause:

Northern by birth, Southern by choice!

Born in Lansing, Michigan. Lived in Bayonne, New Jersey and Pensacola, Florida. Have now lived in the Charleston, South Carolina area since 1978. :applause:

Where did you meet Reba?

Washington State. They're trying to ruin it but for now a good place to live. :D

Where did you meet Reba?

Met her at work. My coworkers (guys) told me a couple of years before...that she was all professional. Don't waste your time. She won't give you the time of day.

I took it as a personal challenge. :) Timing is everything. :hmm:

We were both in the Navy stationed at the Admiral's headquarters at Naval Air Station, Pensacola, FL.

Our 40th anniversary is coming up in May.

Met her at work. My coworkers (guys) told me a couple of years before...that she was all professional. Don't waste your time. She won't give you the time of day.

I took it as a personal challenge. :) Timing is everything. :hmm:

We were both in the Navy stationed at the Admiral's headquarters at Naval Air Station, Pensacola, FL.

Our 40th anniversary is coming up in May.

That good you didn't listen to your coworkers ! :)

I was born on a mountain...raised in a cave....dang, I cant think of anything that rhymes with Illinois....

I was born and lived in Windsor, Ontario. I moved to Toronto Ontario in 1962.

Mod note:

Two threads has been merged.

Born in oldest city of usa, and now live in dallas

Last edited:
Back