where does PFH live

that actually is very very close.
The 4mile canyon fire was crazy, and very near. the fire thats going on now is producing a bunch of smoke, and is just outside downtown boulder.

Ouch, other wildfire again in this year?

missed

I didn't post his coordinates. I posted what google map said when I typed "Boulder, CO"

i guess the CI people missed him then.my fault totally for making PFH out to be the leader of the anti-CI movement :eek:

yeah, like I would think it would be wild to be aorund a hurricane... Then theres the florida people going "oh not again... *brings out plywood*"

"Hitting you in the head with a 2x4".....We've been very lucky these past few years....get on down to N.C. to see a Hurricane....
But glad ur OK!....Florida is very, very dry also....October has been one of our driest months!...We need RAIN!...Especially in NE Florida.

"Hitting you in the head with a 2x4".....We've been very lucky these past few years....get on down to N.C. to see a Hurricane....
But glad ur OK!....Florida is very, very dry also....October has been one of our driest months!...We need RAIN!...Especially in NE Florida.

Yeah, I remember the terrible fires in Florida, what, about 8 yrs ago?

anything beats living in Indonesia right now. floods, earthquakes and volcanoes. they must have offended the gods big time

Yeah, I remember the terrible fires in Florida, what, about 8 yrs ago?

Yeah, something like 8 years ago...I remmy them well....smoot/smut/ashes was flying all around in the air, it was hard to breathe! Just stayed at home and when I did have to venture out, used a cloth to cover my mouth and nose.

BBQ grills are banned now where I live, it's so dry.

Yeah, something like 8 years ago...I remmy them well....smoot/smut/ashes was flying all around in the air, it was hard to breathe! Just stayed at home and when I did have to venture out, used a cloth to cover my mouth and nose.

BBQ grills are banned now where I live, it's so dry.

even at home? Wow.

Back