Where does Obama’s Money Come From?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dunno: I still don't know why you're worshiping Democratic Party like a Messiah. They're all the same - corrupted and greedy.

I think you have an error in your typing. That should read "Republican Party".:giggle:

I think you have an error in your typing. That should read "Republican Party".:giggle:

but Brad is not worshiping Republican Party, isn't he... unless I'm wrong.

Can I get some intelligent replies in this thread? Or, am I pretty much stuck arguing with a wall?

You will get no intelligent replies as long as the replies are coming from that particular faction. The candidate that is being supported cannot even come up with an intelligent statement, therefore, you can expect more of the same fromhis supporters.

You will get no intelligent replies as long as the replies are coming from that particular faction. The candidate that is being supported cannot even come up with an intelligent statement, therefore, you can expect more of the same fromhis supporters.

yup.... yup..... it's the zing battle out there... what you think why i don't watch tv much except Laws & Order? :cool2:

that's true. But then again - Democrats are no better. They launched same misleading message - "Global Warming.... Rich people.... Corporations.... Oil Oil Oil.... " oh well... it just never ends... I think they should just give a chance for another party (beside D/R) a chance to run the office. Now that's the "CHANGE."

Again, nothing to substantiate or support.

And what you have mentioned are issues, and they are issues of concern to many,many Americans that will be casting a vote in November. That is a far cry from the personal attack based campaigns employed by McCain and his supporters, or by the current adminstration's previous campaigns.

No, but that wasn't the point. The point is, your description is one that more aptly fits the Republican Party.

No, but that wasn't the point. The point is, your description is one that more aptly fits the Republican Party.

I believe I've already explained my view. I did say my view leans toward to Republican Party but not entirely

yup.... yup..... it's the zing battle out there... what you think why i don't watch tv much except Laws & Order? :cool2:

Now there's a plan for becoming informed and educated regarding political stance. Watching that which provides mindless entertainment instead of that which can impart knowledge and information.

I believe I've already explained my view. I did say my view leans toward to Republican Party but not entirely

Again, you have missed the point. Your view is not the issue. The issue is the description you applied to the Democratic Party. It applies more aptly to the Republican Party.

Again, nothing to substantiate or support.

And what you have mentioned are issues, and they are issues of concern to many,many Americans that will be casting a vote in November. That is a far cry from the personal attack based campaigns employed by McCain and his supporters, or by the current adminstration's previous campaigns.

exactly!!! they have NOTHING to substantiate or support! :laugh2: That's ironic. It keeps me laughing when DNC keeps crying "GLOBAL WARMING!!!!! OIL!!!!! WEALTHY PEOPLE!!!!!!" It's no different from personal attack-based ads. They're all equally misleading.

Again, you have missed the point. Your view is not the issue. The issue is the description you applied to the Democratic Party. It applies more aptly to the Republican Party.

ah-ha.... I misunderstood you. :ty: for clarification. Yes of course but like I said - they're all the same. both are corrupted and greedy. Neither one is any better than others.

exactly!!! they have NOTHING to substantiate or support! :laugh2: That's ironic. It keeps me laughing when DNC keeps crying "GLOBAL WARMING!!!!! OIL!!!!! WEALTHY PEOPLE!!!!!!" It's no different from personal attack-based ads. They're all equally misleading.

Please go back and re-read. My reference was to McCain supporters and their lack of substantiation based on issues and fact. And you are continuing that same, shallow form of thought and debate in your posts.

I'm not worshipping any party. I'm giving the Democratic Party a chance to get their shit together. They need to either shit or get off the pot. Destroy the Republicans or go back into hiding.

I'm not worshipping any party. I'm giving the Democratic Party a chance to get their shit together. They need to either shit or get off the pot. Destroy the Republicans or go back into hiding.

how about destroy both of them? Give other party a damn chance to run

And what other party would that be? I don't believe that there is a 3rd party candidate that has managed to stay in the race for any length of time, and certainly not one that has posed any threat to the established parties. But correct me if I'm wrong. Perhaps you have some inside knowledge that the rest of this country is not privy to.

I'd rather make the Democratic Party the true party of the people. They've always had that potential since they got away from their Southern roots (and the GOP took over in that area). It's just a matter of pushing them towards that idea.

I'd rather make the Democratic Party the true party of the people. They've always had that potential since they got away from their Southern roots (and the GOP took over in that area). It's just a matter of pushing them towards that idea.

The Democratic Party has long been considered to be the voice of the people who make up the vast majority of this society. The Rebublican Party, on the other hand, has always been representative of the 1% that falls outside.

Isn't it ironic how Republicans are allowed to trash and bash Democrats, but not the other way around?

That part always gets me.

And it even carries over onto political blog sites. If you say anything considered to be liberal over at Red State, they will ban you immediately. At Daily Kos, you are allowed to make diaries and comments and the users decide whether or not those are appropriate, hence downrating and auto-banning trolls.

Daily Kos is a Democratic blog site. Red State is a Republican blog site.

Well - let think outside of the box. If we do not want to put money where terrorism will use the money. Then we should follow the money around. CIA will do this.

If the money is coming from Terrorist or any form of terrorism, CIA should be all over it. They are trying to track down many terrorist by form of money where its coming from and going to. That how they are cracking some of training camps and bust it wide open when they can. So I believe CIA are watching the money trails. They will decide what is necessary action for the situation.

Again - this article is to stir up pots of some thinkers. I am looking at the big picture of what should have happened. When people claim he is Muslim, CIA would have stopped him from becoming a president if he had any ties.

Again - if CIA not busting the terrorist, then who is doing the busting? I am just speculating of the situation on this thread.

It would be in the mandate of FBI to investigate if the money was allegedly given to the Obama campaign from foreign donors and countries against the laws.

CIA focuses on spying, conducting intelligence activities and running covert/counter-covert operations and much more on foreign countries and terror groups. If CIA found money that was trailed to his campaign from the foreign sources, they have an obligation and/or a responsibility to report it to FBI.

It would be in the mandate of FBI to investigate if the money was allegedly given to the Obama campaign from foreign donors and countries against the laws.

CIA focuses on spying, conducting intelligence activities and running covert/counter-covert operations and much more on foreign countries and terror groups. If CIA found money that was trailed to his campaign from the foreign sources, they have an obligation and/or a responsibility to report it to FBI.

**nodding** Perhaps we should all be more concerned about who is monitoring the activity of the CIA.:cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back