Where does Obama’s Money Come From?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw, it's more like Democrat like to insult anyone while Republican are mature to try their best to help.

I hate to say, but I agree with PowerOn... Insulting the Republicans is not good neither, I was young and this year was my first voting, but I still think the Republican presidents are not that bad..

Just depends on what our country need..

Because no one likes Republicans or the shit they put this country through for 8 years.

Deal with it. There's no more playing fair here. When you play fair with sharks (Republicans), you get bit royally.

And if you actually want to debate Obama, try posting something that isn't written by a bigot or conspiracy theorist.

I don't get what's with your extreme hatred toward Republicans. Not all are bad. Democrats are no different. They're as corrupted and greedy as Republicans. Nobody's a saint. It's just a few bad apples who tarnished the whole.... and that's Bush and Cheney. Please stop educating yourself. Go to school and learn.

I don't get what's with your extreme hatred toward Republicans. Not all are bad. Democrats are no different. They're as corrupted and greedy as Republicans. Nobody's a saint. It's just a few bad apples who tarnished the whole.... and that's Bush and Cheney. Please stop educating yourself. Go to school and learn.

Tarnish the party?

Please, they severely eroded the party!

Tarnish the party?

I shamed myself. You speak of giant truth. That's the better choice of word, Byrdie. So severely eroded that BradBob was misguided into thinking whole Republicans are the same as Bush & Cheney.

Naw, it's more like Democrat like to insult anyone while Republican are mature to try their best to help.

You apparently don't pay much attention to politics, which doesn't leave you much room to commentate on them.

If you've seen some of the things that Republicans have said/done to Democrats over the years, you would understand what I mean.

You apparently don't pay much attention to politics, which doesn't leave you much room to commentate on them.

If you've seen some of the things that Republicans have said/done to Democrats over the years, you would understand what I mean.

and vice versa

I shamed myself. You speak of giant truth. That's the better choice of word, Byrdie. So severely eroded that BradBob was misguided into thinking whole Republicans are the same as Bush & Cheney.

It's BradB08, not BradBob. Do I need to help you with your reading or something?

And yes, all Republicans are guilty by association, especially when they tie themselves to Bush's failed policies.

and vice versa

You don't have much leeway there.

I'm trying to get you to see where I'm coming from and you're trying to apply the fairness thing by claiming that both parties muckrake each other. In reality, the Democrats have not fought back enough the past 8 years. And when they do fight back, Republicans cry like the whiny bitches they are.

I'm trying to get you to see where I'm coming from and you're trying to apply the fairness thing by claiming that both parties muckrake each other. In reality, the Democrats have not fought back enough the past 8 years. And when they do fight back, Republicans cry like the whiny bitches they are.

:dunno: I still don't know why you're worshiping Democratic Party like a Messiah. They're all the same - corrupted and greedy.

:dunno: I still don't know why you're worshiping Democratic Party like a Messiah. They're all the same - corrupted and greedy.

Hardly the case.

I'm trying to say that the Democrats need to fight back more if they're ever going to regain power.

I'm not interested in bi-partisan solutions anymore. I want to see one party kick the ass of another party. Like George Carlin, I like that kind of drama. I want to see Democrats saying things that will make Republicans cry and cringe in fear.

I'm hoping you can see where I'm coming from. I think it went over your head.

Hardly the case.

I'm trying to say that the Democrats need to fight back more if they're ever going to regain power.

I'm not interested in bi-partisan solutions anymore. I want to see one party kick the ass of another party. Like George Carlin, I like that kind of drama. I want to see Democrats saying things that will make Republicans cry and cringe in fear.

I'm hoping you can see where I'm coming from. I think it went over your head.

Actually no - it went to toilet paper to wipe my ass with. Oh well you'll see your own gaffe soon.

Actually no - it went to toilet paper to wipe my ass with. Oh well you'll see your own gaffe soon.

Can I get some intelligent replies in this thread? Or, am I pretty much stuck arguing with a wall?

Can I get some intelligent replies in this thread? Or, am I pretty much stuck arguing with a wall?

since when did you start talking intelligently? The first thing you glorified Democratic Party and think it's any more saint than Republican Party... yup that was a done deal. No need to continue zing contest. I just left the show... It's unprofessional of me to do it on amateur. Good day and Good riddance :cool2:

You know what? I'll keep my zip up and let Democrat-fan do the prissy trash-talkers.

And to counter that stupid (poorly) photoshopped picture, here's this:

mccainbush.jpg

Now that's some scary shyte!!!!:eek3:

Because no one likes Republicans or the shit they put this country through for 8 years.

Deal with it. There's no more playing fair here. When you play fair with sharks (Republicans), you get bit royally.

And if you actually want to debate Obama, try posting something that isn't written by a bigot or conspiracy theorist.

Exactly. Those of us voicing support for Obama, have managed to actually post excerpts from political documents, news reports, analysis, etc. to support our reasoning and our claims. Those who are opposing Obama, and supporting McCain have countered with, "He's a Muslim", "He's a Marxist", "It won't work", photoshopped propoganda, and "He's too liberal." Absolutely nothing to support their reasoning, nor to counter with valid points regarding McCain.

But then, that is typical of that mindset, and it is reflected as well, in the type of attack campaigns that the Republicans run. Nothing to substantiate their claims, nothing to back up their attacks, nothing that can reasonably substantiate nor explain their reasoning. It leads to the conclusion that they offer nothing because they have nothing, and their attacks are nothing more than a fulfillilling of the old Chinese Proverb: "The man who strikes first admits that his ideas have given out".

If the Rebublican National Convention plays out in the same manner we are seeing here and in the campaigns, I think we can look forward to the self destruction of that particualr faction.

Tarnish the party?

And placed it well down the road to self destruction. The problem being, they are dragging the rest of the country with them.

The defense techniques of the immature and incapable. "But, Mommy, The little boy down the street did worse than that, so what I did couldn't be so bad."

Exactly. Those of us voicing support for Obama, have managed to actually post excerpts from political documents, news reports, analysis, etc. to support our reasoning and our claims. Those who are opposing Obama, and supporting McCain have countered with, "He's a Muslim", "He's a Marxist", "It won't work", photoshopped propoganda, and "He's too liberal." Absolutely nothing to support that reasoning.

But then, that is typical of that mindset, and it is reflected as well, in the type of attack campaigns that the Republicans run. Nothing to substantiate their claims, nothing to back up their attacks, nothing that can reasonable substantiate nor explain their reasoning. It leads to the conclusion that they offer nothing because they have nothing, and their attacks are nothing more than a fulfillilling of the old Chinese Proverb: "The man who strikes first admits that his ideas have given out".

If the Rebublican National Convention plays out in the same manner we are seeing here and in the campaigns, I think we can look forward to the self destruction of that particualr faction.

that's true. But then again - Democrats are no better. They launched same misleading message - "Global Warming.... Rich people.... Corporations.... Oil Oil Oil.... " oh well... it just never ends... I think they should just give a chance for another party (beside D/R) a chance to run the office. Now that's the "CHANGE."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back