Where does Obama’s Money Come From?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerON

Reaction score
obama2f.jpg

I have been researching, documenting and studying thousands upon thousands of Obama's campaign donations for the past month. Egregious abuse was immediately evident and I published the results of my ongoing investigation. Each subsequent post built a more damning case against Obama's illegal contribution activity.

More to read

Interest... :hmm:

The sad thing is, there are actually closed minded bigots out there that believe crap like this.:roll:

:puke:

It is fully BS. You are friggin' naive.

I am wondering why CIA are not catching this? If its illegal, then CIA should be all over it.

lol sorry pacman but I have to use this news as a potty paper for my dog

Interest... :hmm:

"If you trust every Web site but not a government ... There are so many Web sites, so much hearsay. These are not official. It is possible that all news on the Internet is accurate?"
- Coach Lu

Your signature speaks in odd ways that would stir up pots. Radical thinker do that.

I am wondering why CIA are not catching this? If its illegal, then CIA should be all over it.

CIA has nothing to do with the monetary donations that Obama Barack has received because it is not in their mandate.

Obama himself is not Muslim. Cant people get it in their fu### heads??

CIA has nothing to do with the monetary donations that Obama Barack has received because it is not in their mandate.

Well - let think outside of the box. If we do not want to put money where terrorism will use the money. Then we should follow the money around. CIA will do this.

If the money is coming from Terrorist or any form of terrorism, CIA should be all over it. They are trying to track down many terrorist by form of money where its coming from and going to. That how they are cracking some of training camps and bust it wide open when they can. So I believe CIA are watching the money trails. They will decide what is necessary action for the situation.

Again - this article is to stir up pots of some thinkers. I am looking at the big picture of what should have happened. When people claim he is Muslim, CIA would have stopped him from becoming a president if he had any ties.

Right now Arnold Swartgizator (dude I cant spell his last name), California Governor. He cannot become US President because he has ties to Austria upbringing. However, I am sure he has his eyes on the ticket to president.

Again - if CIA not busting the terrorist, then who is doing the busting? I am just speculating of the situation on this thread.

The situation of this thread is that people are all too willing to take a computer altered photograph and accept it as possibility, thus buying into mindless propoganda.

Since, there are too many against on McCain. Why can't I? ha

Indeed - no balance here of debates.

I can imagine you have a huge grin on your face when you posted this thread or any posting regard of politics.

This thread is dangerous thread to discuss of those topics. There are more peaceful threads that I rather to post point of view there than here.

...Right now Arnold Swartgizator (dude I cant spell his last name), California Governor. He cannot become US President because he has ties to Austria upbringing. However, I am sure he has his eyes on the ticket to president. ...
He is not eligible for President because he's not a natural born citizen.

(re: US Constitution, Article II, Section 1)

Again - this article is to stir up pots of some thinkers. I am looking at the big picture of what should have happened. When people claim he is Muslim, CIA would have stopped him from becoming a president if he had any ties.

Right now Arnold Swartgizator (dude I cant spell his last name), California Governor. He cannot become US President because he has ties to Austria upbringing. However, I am sure he has his eyes on the ticket to president.

Again - if CIA not busting the terrorist, then who is doing the busting? I am just speculating of the situation on this thread.

Obama is not Muslim, but even if he was, that wouldnt stop him becoming a president. What matters is if people are going vote for him or not. Yes America one day might have a black or muslim or woman president. It didnt happen yet but none of these things are crime.

If a criminal organization wanted to support a candidate, they wouldnt send money using names like BSFSDS , or directly from a foreign country would they? Do you really belive a candidate would search for couple thousand dollars donation from illegal sources and jepordize his whole campaign?

I do not think framing people because of religion or skin color will bring anything good to this world and its people.

Hermes

The sad thing is, there are actually closed minded bigots out there that believe crap like this.:roll:

Apparently, the person who started this thread believes it enough to post it.

Absolutely pathetic thing to post.

Since, there are too many against on McCain. Why can't I? ha

Because no one likes Republicans or the shit they put this country through for 8 years.

Deal with it. There's no more playing fair here. When you play fair with sharks (Republicans), you get bit royally.

And if you actually want to debate Obama, try posting something that isn't written by a bigot or conspiracy theorist.

And to counter that stupid (poorly) photoshopped picture, here's this:

mccainbush.jpg

Because no one likes Republicans or the shit they put this country through for 8 years.

Deal with it. There's no more playing fair here. When you play fair with sharks (Republicans), you get bit royally.

And if you actually want to debate Obama, try posting something that isn't written by a bigot or conspiracy theorist.

Naw, it's more like Democrat like to insult anyone while Republican are mature to try their best to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back