I have nothing else to say here. Just read subject lol

I'm subscriber of Welcome to Deafweekly

Other than that:

Deaftimes.com
iDeafnews
Deaf Youtube
Facebook

and here on AD.

Ah, I haven't thought about DeafLife magazines.it's been a long time.

I'm subscriber of Welcome to Deafweekly

Other than that:

Deaftimes.com
iDeafnews
Deaf Youtube
Facebook

and here on AD.

Ah, I haven't thought about DeafLife magazines.it's been a long time.

From what I seen on DeafLife, it been chop from regular size to half and doing bi-monthly. I find it terrible....

BTW, I read from deafread.com

Here in MN we have a website dedicated to the deaf club. It's not exactly chock-full of information but it does the job. It's tcdeaf.com.

Edit: I should rephrase the above first sentence, but I'll leave it be. It's not dedicated to the deaf club (where my mis-writing takes place), but the majority of the events listed happen at the deaf club, or are sponsored by someone at the deaf club. There's plenty of other listings for other stuff, though.

Too many places. I have quite a number of emailed news places, bookmarked news places and a subscription to SIGNews. I get local news from my local deaf club emails. I get a lot here on AD as well as a few other places.

If you know ASL and understand what the news are about, then there is Deaf Newspaper (deafnewspaper.com) and DeafTV (deaftv.com). Most of them are all signed. I like to get informations and learn what happened (nothing bad but sad happening).

Maybe you can go to the library and find some deaf newspaper that might be written about Deaf news. :dunno: I do hope you can find what you are looking for. :wave:

Back